[Giveaway] Aoao Watermark Photo Edition (100% Discount)

zer0

Aoao Watermark Photo Edition is free at windowsdeal.com!

speedy-free.jpg

Discription from windowsdeal.com:

Leading Technology & 4.5 Star Rated by CNET Editor

Aoao Watermark for Photo provides professional image protection solution for you to share photos – ZERO Image Quality Loss and Faster Speed.

• Customizable visible or transparent watermarks(text, image and frame)
  • Batch watermarking – watermarking 300 photos less than 1 minute
  • Full control over placement and size of your photo watermark
  • Awesome watermark library – 150 + free watermark materials
  • Convert images to popular image formats like JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, etc.

Aoao Watermark for Photo is an easy-to-use photo watermark software program which provides professional photo protection solutions for your digital photos. It’s the best effective way to protect your photo’s copyright and avoid from unauthorized using.

text-watermark-1.jpg

Watermark will protect your photo copyright. Your photos will hardly bad used by others. If someone republish your photos via internet, visitors will know that photos are belongs to you through the watermark.

CNET Editor’s Review:

“Aoao Watermark provides users with a fast, efficient way to stamp a photo with their personal message. Thanks to its inventive options and simple navigation, even the most novice user can create a watermark…

The program’s interface smartly divides its chores into various tabs, so as not to overwhelm users. Each tab shows your work well and is easy to operate …”

User’s Review:

“I would be happy to found your watermark software, it very useful for me. it has the chance to be one of the best watermarking software.”

“Thank u very much for developing such a nice software!”

Giveaway Page: http://www.windowsdeal.com/w/aoao-watermark-photo-edition-discount-coupon/

• Replies 2
  • Views 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should worke without problem because you can activate it offline. So I would say that it's enough to keep the setup and the key.

Archived