9 year old Girl kills instructor during lessons with an Uzi submachine gun

geeteam

Charles Vacca, 39, was shot in the head by a stray bullet after the powerful gun recoiled after the unnamed youngster pulled the trigger.

Charles Vacca, 39, was teaching the girl how to use the powerful weapon when he was shot in the head by a stray bullet.

It is believed the gun recoiled after the unnamed youngster pulled the trigger.

The former soldier was airlifted to Las Vegas' University Medical Centre where he was pronounced dead.

A video, which was released by police, shows the former soldier telling the youngster how to aim the gun.

He can be heard on the clip saying his final words: “All right, full auto."

As reported by The Telegraph, the girl was at the Last Stop outdoor shooting range in White Hills, Arizona, with her parents as part of a family holiday.

Speaking to NBC News, Sam Scarmardo, the manager at Last Stop range, said "the establish[ed] practice at most shooting ranges is eight-years-old and up with parental supervision."

Tributes have now been paid to Mr Vacca, who was married with a young family.

Writing on Facebook, his best friend Robert Vera said: “He became a brother and a major part of my life through thick and thin. Rest In Peace brother.”

Other friends described him as a "great guy" who was "very professional".

The range is popular with tourists and advertises “Burgers and Bullets” day. This includes lunch and a choice of more than 20 automatic weapons to shoot with.

Source

• Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok...that is the problem..it not the guns that are the issue... it is the fact that the parents and the mostly that dumbass instructor were oblivious to the fact that a 9 year old has no friggin idea what a fully automatic uzi can do...and that it was within reason the give a 9 year old a fully automatic weapon with seeming no safety measures in place...and this former soldier should have know better then to be doing what he was doing...not saying it serves him right by any means but he did place gun safety way down the list of importance to making a profit ...totally preventable accident here and his actions have left his family to very prematurely grieve his loss when they really did not have to

Her parents are responsible for this. Too young to hold submachine gun :angry:

And the instructor should also not allow kids to enter there

Wasnt able to get the Video but I dont know who to blame at this point. I think there should be some kinda of protection for the instructors.

Now what would a 9yo do in life knowing how a Uzi weapon works. Oh yes, i remember, going at school and kill anyone in her path like here fellow from her generation did. They never learn.

this young Girl is a normal built average Girl i.e. smallish slim and with the way a Uzi fire's she must have almost shit herself and just couldn't let go.

I feel sorry for her but not for the parents or the instructor.

this thing getting viral in second, murican with gun and some small brain giving really bad about murican reputation

Whoopenstein

RIP - dumbass (probably a pedo anyway). Plus dumbass that records videos upright instead of sideways.

BTW - I own a handfull of guns and would NEVER trust a gun like that in the hands of a kid. I feel sorry for the girl. It will be in her memory for the rest of her life.

Charles Vacca, 39, was teaching the girl how to use the powerful weapon when he was shot in the head by a stray bullet.

Sounds like Chuck wasnt a very good teacher. Now he is dead. Dumb Fcuk Chuck :chuckle head: One less stupid person on Earth.

Im speechless.

I lay this at the feet of her parents. WTF were they thinking?

This video should become part of EVERY weapons training program, as an example of what NOT to do.

this video will go absolutely viral.

fucking sad...and stupid mistake.

I mean, whats a bigger WOW MOMENT than shooting an Uzi for the first time?

well, you just saw it.

she will probably never touch a gun, ever again.

yeah yeah, but imagine for a moment that it was the other way around: the instructor accidentally hitting the girl with a stray bullet. you think people would be saying "ooh stupid mistake"? noo, they would be calling bloody murder and asking for his head!

so what if she actually did it on purpose? 9yr old girls in pink can't be murderers too?

Why 9 year old girl want to learn using weapons !? :s :rolleyes:

Children are willing to learn new things but a submachine gun ! :injured:

it was her bonehead parents with this lame brained idea....

yeah yeah, but imagine for a moment that it was the other way around: the instructor accidentally hitting the girl with a stray bullet. you think people would be saying "ooh stupid mistake"? noo, they would be calling bloody murder and asking for his head!

so what if she actually did it on purpose? 9yr old girls in pink can't be murderers too?

you actually are quite vile as your name suggests...did you see the video///really to suggest the 9 year old did this on purpose..the kid is going to effed up for life because her parents are stupid to think this was an ok idea...the kid looked scared shitles to be doing what she was doing and the professional instructor... was standing right in the path that the recoil was going to take the barrel of the gun if she panicked...and i might add that is just what she did.... as it was on full auto and it shoots one thousand round per minute a 3 second burst would shoot how many bullets??? the parents deserve to get a darwin award here too but sadly they survived

Im speechless.

I lay this at the feet of her parents. WTF were they thinking?

This video should become part of EVERY weapons training program, as an example of what NOT to do.

this video will go absolutely viral.

fucking sad...and stupid mistake.

I mean, whats a bigger WOW MOMENT than shooting an Uzi for the first time?

well, you just saw it.

she will probably never touch a gun, ever again.

agreed... but this was also totally preventable...but one of the three adults in this tragedy had to be in possession of at least 1/4 of a brain...and between the three of adults present there was no brain at all...not even even a single brain nerve

as far as i'm concerned that instructor got exactly what he deserved. putting a gun in the hand of any one under the age of 21 is irresponsible. we really need to start beheading the ones that do arm kids on live national television.

you actually are quite vile as your name suggests...did you see the video///really to suggest the 9 year old did this on purpose..the kid is going to effed up for life because her parents are stupid to think this was an ok idea...the kid looked scared shitles to be doing what she was doing and the professional instructor... was standing right in the path that the recoil was going to take the barrel of the gun if she panicked...and i might add that is just what she did.... as it was on full auto and it shoots one thousand round per minute a 3 second burst would shoot how many bullets??? the parents deserve to get a darwin award here too but sadly they survived

you need a reality check, cause if you believe for a second that it's not at least possible i feel sorry for you.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/25/us/louisiana-boy-kills-grandmother/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/19/arizona-boy-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-dad/
http://myfox8.com/2014/07/10/nc-11-year-old-shoots-kills-grandfather-after-seeing-him-shoot-his-father/

as far as i'm concerned that instructor got exactly what he deserved. putting a gun in the hand of any one under the age of 21 is irresponsible. we really need to start beheading the ones that do arm kids on live national television.

The US government regularly puts them in the hands of people who are 18.

I don't see the difference between this 18 vs 21 thing. Immature, irresponsible people don't magically change in 3 years.

Giving a 9 year old a powerful full auto weapon wasn't a good idea in the slightest, and I don't see how she would have dealt with the recoil of it anyway.

The U.S needs to update their constitution, Its ridiculous

I was talking about the army. You can go to war and die at 18 but you can't own handguns and you can't drink until 21. Pretty stupid laws, huh?

Also the 2nd amendment is not to be fucked with no matter what. The media would have you believe otherwise but shootings are down, crime is down, but they'll always just cover one story more to compensate.

The US government regularly puts them in the hands of people who are 18.

I don't see the difference between this 18 vs 21 thing. Immature, irresponsible people don't magically change in 3 years.

Giving a 9 year old a powerful full auto weapon wasn't a good idea in the slightest, and I don't see how she would have dealt with the recoil of it anyway.

The instructor should have known exactly what could potentially happen. The instructor should have known the 'line of travel' the gun would take if she could not control it. The idiot had his head/face directly in this potential 'line of travel'. The place was having what they call “Burgers and Bullets” day. He should of stuck with the burgers. Ketchup on your lap is always preferable to having your face on your lap! IMO the instructor alone is to blame. Tough lesson to learn.

you need a reality check, cause if you believe for a second that it's not at least possible i feel sorry for you.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/25/us/louisiana-boy-kills-grandmother/
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/02/19/arizona-boy-pleads-guilty-to-murdering-dad/
http://myfox8.com/2014/07/10/nc-11-year-old-shoots-kills-grandfather-after-seeing-him-shoot-his-father/

this.

but also this:

http://listverse.com/2011/05/14/top-10-young-killers/http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/weird/kids2/index_1.htmlhttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/362038/Kids-who-kill-The-most-shocking-child-murders-in-British-historyhttp://www.oddee.com/item_98884.aspx

and it might not even have been out of hate or revenge or whatnot, it could have been simple...innocent...curiosity. like "i wonder how a dead man looks like...let's make it look like an accident" after all, who would blame a cute little girl with an uzi?

Archived