Google Chrome 37.0.2062.94

jalaffa

Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. Google Chrome also uses a brand new javascript engine (V8), which is much faster than existing javascript interpreters. This means you can create more complex and more intensive AJAX applications with fewer speed and processing constraints. Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.

Thanks to nanana1 for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool! i didnt even notice that ! , since the auto update just update to current version (which is x32).

another info on the x64 google chrome version

64 bits of awesome: 64-bit Windows Support, now in Stable!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Today, after a successful experiment with Chrome 64-bit Windows in our Dev and Canary channels in June, 64-bit Windows support is coming to Chrome Stable with the release of Chrome 37.
64-bit Chrome offers many benefits for speed, stability and security. Our measurements have shown that the native 64-bit version of Chrome has improved speed on many of our graphics and media benchmarks. For example, the VP9 codec that’s used in High Definition YouTube videos shows a 15% improvement in decoding performance. Stability measurements from people opted into our Canary, Dev and Beta 64-bit channels confirm that 64-bit rendering engines are almost twice as stable as 32-bit engines when handling typical web content. Finally, on 64-bit, our defense in depth security mitigations such as Partition Alloc are able to far more effectively defend against vulnerabilities that rely on controlling the memory layout of objects.

At this point 64-bit will remain opt-in, so to take advantage of the improvements click on the new “Windows 64-bit” link on the Chrome download page. Currently, the only significant known issue is the lack of 32-bit NPAPI plugin support. The 32-bit channel will remain fully supported for the foreseeable future and we will continue to support 32-bit plugins until NPAPI is removed from Chrome.

We encourage you to give 64-bit Chrome a try. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback so we can continue to make Chrome the fastest, most secure and stable browser.

Posted by Will Harris, Software Engineer and Embiggener of Bits

ederfernandez

Link to FULL 64 bit installer?

I hate stub installers. Why download a download program????

I really don't understand

:think:

Has not yet succeeded in finding. Maybe it's not anywhere publicly available.

so u can always have the last V every time u install it ^_*

Such a things I found and then I made also portable versioon:

http://cache.pack.google.com/edgedl/chrome/win/FF24CF4CE9D0CEAE/37.0.2062.94_chrome64_installer.exeMD5 Checsum 35DF6D7A4C426D58EEE4DE08484B3ECF

File: GoogleChromePortable x64.zip

Size: 70.52 MB

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7bf3e993

GoogleChromePortable 37.0 x64 online.paf

File: GoogleChromePortable 37.0 x64 online.paf.exe

Size: 53.21 MB

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/083c9778

as far for now i think i see speed increase using the x64 version but maybe it just de ja vu :unsure:

anyone tried the addons from Chrome store, such as Adblock plus, wot, etc, are these working on the 64 bit Chrome?

anyone tried the addons from Chrome store, such as Adblock plus, wot, etc, are these working on the 64 bit Chrome?

Them can work normal like 32 bit Chrome.

Google Chrome Adjustable Want to Make Thin Setup. Fine Tuning How can I do this? My Google TR, as amended. Income Adblock Plus plugin installed.

Help me Please!

those u mention works , i encore a none working add for Crxmouse ....i think it coz the api change/improvement...

• 2 months later...

Archived