Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (100% discount) - 6-month license

fredlaso

Is a top-of-the-line anti-virus program for your computer, protecting you against malware (viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, etc.), helping fill in online forms, optimizing your computer and freeing up disk space, improving Windows boot speed, helping secure online purchases, and more. It even comes with a built-in firewall.
Terms and Conditions

This is a 1-computer 6-month license, for home and business use.

Technical Details
Version is the latest available at this time
Download size is 400+ MB
Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
VirusTotal scan results N/A -- too large for VirusTotal

https://sharewareonsale.com/checkout

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stylemessiah

Misreading topic - its not a 100% free discount

Its 6 months free, then a cost......sheesh

Well, I would say most of the free deal from that site does not belongs to them and they just wanted to get more registered member and earn revenue on advertising, sale commission and I do not trust that site one will not know if they also earn by distributing member data and sold it to third party. Well, you will never know.

Just a greedy rogue site for me.

I feel bad for people who actually buy Bitdefender :lol:

well not all people are nsane participants :) ...

Bitdefender is one of the most selling AV producer (licenses & engine for other AV companies) so giveaways don't do his profit less I guess

anyway it's not so greedy like Symantec for example.

And I cannot understand it at all, why do people buy such a thing as antivirus. For many years already can not.

But people do not realize that it is useful to sell, but is useless to buy. And they do not have anything better to do with the money, I guess. Not, they are not stupid, but they just do not know what to do with the money, then they buying unnecessary things.

Most people holds for at least 95% of unnecessary things at home. And there is many things they did not even remember, that they have such a thing, that they were ever purchased anything like this what is somewhere at home. They don't remember...

Advertising and shopping, only this is modern life.

And I cannot understand it at all, why do people buy such a thing as antivirus. For many years already can not..

Maybe their computer knowledge is not so fundamentals as yours my friend?

Or maybe they (me too) want to hv an illusion of safety ? who knows?

for me personally to use AV it's easy than don't use & learn how to live without it.

well not all people are nsane participants :) ...

Bitdefender is one of the most selling AV producer (licenses & engine for other AV companies) so giveaways don't do his profit less I guess

anyway it's not so greedy like Symantec for example.

Actually Symanatec is not gredy at all they have some installers to get 180 days for Internet Security and Antivirus and also they giving free products to shools and some non profitable organizations! :)

installers to get 180 days

hmm....180 days of netbook NIS OEM & 180 days of facebook's NAV ?

let me be a disagree.that's installers can give u only one chance to use it(means-legally)& what's next? take a money & go to buy a key? or (this way is illegal ) -install virtual box & print keys?

about

shools and some non profitable organizations

i know nothing.

btw.maybe after China goverment Symantec's reject situation will change who knows(how about Kaspersky's 3years keys for American

students)

about 2years HP ENVY NIS installer I heard too :)

Archived