nsaneforums blocked by Google ?

AlienForce1

• Replies 53
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROFL... no need to update chrome or scan one's PC. I'm getting that warning too.....

Someone (Admin/Mod/Staff) just remove that smiley and everything's gonna be good.

2014_08_23_23_30_59.jpg

same here :D , i am using our site and out of the blue google chrome decided it a "malware" :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

knowledge-Spammer

firefox to Reported Attack Page!

This web page at srv.xossip.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

not looking good

//www.nsaneforums.com/user/77332-rkkdjb/

add video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXTbA4fRzL8&feature=youtu.be

rkkdjb @ 04:49 PM, Sat @Lite Posted Image :fun: seems funny
back in the day people tryed to hack webpages with gifs and script
not saying its what it is but seem funny

There's nothing wrong with the site when ever i go to a site that has something wrong it with avast web shield will block the site. ;)

For years goggle blocked sites like these i turn it off and use the avast web shield if the site has a iframe infection or Trojan avast will block it every time.

I know it must be discomfiting for some that had to white-list this site in there security software . But goggle blocks sites over nothing really.

most likely Myna is right its that smiley face doing it . Also I seen some sites that have a lot of ads get blocked a lot .

I truned on block reported sites in cyberfox i get no warning here yet and in SW Ware Iron Im not geting it ether And Ie has no warning yet ?

any mods here that can either fix it or tell us what is going on

Really :wtf: I realize that there is probably nothing to worry about. That being said it seems like the staff would be mindful enough to elaborate on the situation. Its been 5 hours now since the OP posted!

Archived