How Far Can U Push A moderator......

Son-of-Sam

How Far Can U Push A moderator......?

What is your Experience on Other Sites ?

Please Share.....

here is just one of mine....On XXXX For telling the truth.....

Good Or Bad........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

as the comments says keep it up and ill just oust you quick.. I have no tolerance for punk bitches.. Yer on ultra thin ice with me... IDK who the hell you think YOU are
coming to our community and spouting off flame like this.. First and final warning, one more time and i will be more than glad to help you move along...
Though iv been their For Many Moons....3 years+ Uploading... And Firmly Commenting on Reality ....
Remember this is just a Discussion
Thanks.....

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About my experience on other sites...

A few years ago, a friend gave me an invitation to join the site filelist.ro. For a while, everything went well... downloading the torrents that I liked and sitting at upload as I could more.
One day, one user commented something about a movie. He wrote as a child in elementary school, with wrong spelling, wrong punctuation ... as an illiterate. I asked him not to post comments, until he learns to spell. I was not any arrogant and I don't think I offended him with something in my observation, because he wrote in his native language, romanian, not in a foreign one.
However, one of the filelist.ro moderators caught my attention that I don't have the right to correct users who write with mistakes. I asked that moderator if he somehow encourages illiteracy? For this I was banned for 2 months and since then I've never been able to write any comments on any torrent. Even my avatar was deleted.
P.S. English is not my native language, so, excuse me if I did some mistakes. :)

never a good idea to taunt moderators or site admins... you will always lose..especially when you are wrong or or just doing it for sh^ts and giggles...many here have tried and all have died

jimbojet2011

Never tried :-)

About my experience on other sites...

A few years ago, a friend gave me an invitation to join the site filelist.ro. For a while, everything went well... downloading the torrents that I liked and sitting at upload as I could more.

One day, one user commented something about a movie. He wrote as a child in elementary school, with wrong spelling, wrong punctuation ... as an illiterate. I asked him not to post comments, until he learns to spell. I was not any arrogant and I don't think I offended him with something in my observation, because he wrote in his native language, romanian, not in a foreign one.

However, one of the filelist.ro moderators caught my attention that I don't have the right to correct users who write with mistakes. I asked that moderator if he somehow encourages illiteracy? For this I was banned for 2 months and since then I've never been able to write any comments on any torrent. Even my avatar was deleted.

P.S. English is not my native language, so, excuse me if I did some mistakes. :)

with the way this post is written you had and have no business telling anyone about their spelling or grammar. if you had done that on vc i'd of banned you for at least two months too.

Blackchildcx

This is a tolerant place, but not for those taking it too far!

Imagin you get banned from the one and only place for us 2 b !!!

never a good idea to taunt moderators or site admins... you will always lose..especially when you are wrong or or just doing it for sh^ts and giggles...many here have tried and all have died

:rolleyes: slapping.gifhanging-smiley-emoticon.gif :lol: :P

@OP

Having just the quote from the mod is one thing - onesided and unfair, if anything, the whole context must be posted from that person where the quote is aimed to, otherwise mod is always right. It also isn't the best posting stuff from others and hide own faults.

The correct answer is: You can't... because, even if you were right, you'll lose in the end. So, don't do it.

Mods are humans too!.....They have their likes and dislikes....This is where it can get tricky, especially on subjects like politics, religion (or not) etc. A mod may take an exception to a members attitude on these things and add the member to their dislike list....As I said at the begining they're human and then judgement can become impaired or biased in terms of THEM simply following the guidelines they should....Otherwise challenging them on the forum boards isn't wise, if you have a problem with a mod best keep it to pm or contact the site admin....Compared to some sites the mods here seem to be easy going, some forum mods are real autocrats!

Archived