O&O Software CleverCache 7 Pro Giveaway

fredlaso

Often, even the latest hardware meets the processing of digital photos, videos or computer games to their limits and it comes to long response times or "standing" programs. Guilt is often not the lack of memory but the file cache management of your Windows operating system. O & O Clever Cache ensures that the file cache is reset periodically during operation, what else can be achieved only with a reboot. With O & O Clever Cache keep the performance of your computer at a constant level and at the highest level!

Product Features:

NEW: Revised user interface with clear Ribbon

NEW: Statistical evaluation of the memory usage

NEW: Enhanced profile management

NEW: Windows 7 support

Create custom profiles, export and import

Detailed memory use and cache statistics

System tuning and monitoring

Mem-O-Free for more available main memory

Mem-O-Safe for increased security in system failure

System requirements:

The system requirements for the operating system must be met

30 MB free hard disk space

32 bit/64 bit support

Windows ® 7, Vista ® and XP (all editions)

O & O Clever Cache 7 optimizes file cache management of your Windows operating system. Thus, an enormous performance boost possible up to twice its original speed - all without additional hardware and without restricting your system's stability. Simply install O & O Clever Cache and ready! No configuration, no reboot.

How to get it free

Go to this link http://www.oo-software.com/de/special/n835b

Enter your email address

License and download links come in the mail

After install you have to enter your Name,Compant Name & Serial number

The email that you used in the giveaway is your Name & Company Name

If you dont enter these it will give you an invalid Serial number

*This is a Dutch giveaway,no translation or proxy necessary

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is already several years available for free , and that's probably free because of with that it's nothing to do. Personally, I have from year 2012, tried and that all, for more isn't needed.
But if you look for, then O&O have much more such unusable freeware, which previously was shareware (for sale only).

Be sure not to use in a newer system, than Windows 7.

@Kalju: I installed it on windows 8.1. Can something go wrong? Here http://oo-clevercache-server.en.lo4d.com/ I found this info:

Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from O&O Software GmbH. Thanks

@Kalju: I installed it on windows 8.1. Can something go wrong? Thanks

Soon you will know, I do not know, because, like I said - it's a very old thing, and is not intended to work for Windows 8 and 8.1. Also, it is completely useless on any other machine. I tested it in 2012, but after that it has not changed to my knowledge. (If is, I don't know)

Remember - everything that glitters, is not yet gold.

And you will never be able to install all produced software on your computer.

However, you have to make choices.

And one more thing - a stupid person knows exactly what to do. Wise is asking for advice.

@Kalju: I have not written you that I exactly know what to do. That is why I asked you for your advise. I agree to "a stupid person knows exactly what to do. Wise is asking for advice".

@Kalju: I have not written you that I exactly know what to do. That is why I asked you for your advise. I agree to "a stupid person knows exactly what to do. Wise is asking for advice".

There is also a saying: "Try anything once"....

Sorry, it was not in any way personal. Just one philosopher or writer has said so. I do not remember exactly, but it could be Oscar Wilde. Maybe I'm wrong.

@Kalju: No need to appologize, I know it was not personal. And thanks again for your advise. :rolleyes:

Archived