Hide Ip That Works.Anyone?

Picollo

i had Hide IP Platinum back in the day. now there's Hide IP Platinum NG but its impossible to find cracked. I tried cyberghost premium 5 vpn but its slow as hell even for browsing. i dont know if there are some super servers that im unaware of but to me they are all slow (tried romanian, german, swiss, french, finnish and us servers).

is there a program similar to hipe ip platinum that really hides your connection and lets you enter sites where you are blocked?

cant change my external ip and those bastards at vodafone wont give me a new one, its almost impossible for the lease time to give me a new external ip (even tried disconnecting the router for a whole day and nada,zilch) and i dont have the option of cloning the mac of my router.

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picollo

There is a very good software for you. It's call SMAC 2.7 Professional. With it you can change (spoof) your IP and MAC Address with just 2 clicks.

In the install directory you will fiind a PDF file ”User Guide” for help.

MAC Addresses for the country you want to appear you will fiind on web. Just a short search for.

Download address:

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2823353

Click on ”Скачать .torrent файл” button

Picollo

There is a very good software for you. It's call SMAC 2.7 Professional. With it you can change (spoof) your IP and MAC Address with just 2 clicks.

In the install directory you will fiind a PDF file ”User Guide” for help.

Download address:

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2823353

Click on ”Скачать .torrent файл” button

chatman that only spoofs mac address of my machine i needed to spoof or clone the mac address of the router but i dont have access to all the options. will try safe ip lurch, lets see if it helps. thanks guys

Blackchildcx

I would use VPN...safer and better!

im using wireless with cfosspeed can it be why the speeds are so slow with cyberghost? what servers should i choose? i'm from portugal btw, should i choose spain or france servers for example?

im using wireless with cfosspeed can it be why the speeds are so slow with cyberghost? what servers should i choose? i'm from portugal btw, should i choose spain or france servers for example?

What downloading speed you are getting with Cyberghost VPN ?

was getting 3 MB LOL. the issue was the MTU set to 1500 ( now its 1300 according to cyberghost guide) and enabled traffic shapping for vpn in cfosspeed. getting 50 MB and 5 Mb upload in Spain server. thanks guys :)

Archived