Free O&O Defrag 16 Pro (100% discount)

fredlaso

This giveaway is an older version 16, current version is 17.

Maximum Performance for your PC

Do not wait too long! If you work on computers a lot, then slow system and program starts, endless rendering and memory processes, or even system crashes when playing can quickly ruin your enjoyment. Defragmenting your PC can hugely accelerate the speed you can work on your PC. When you defragment, those files fragmented across the hard disk are logically rearranged so that files can be quickly recognized and processed by the hardware. Performance gains of up to 100% are not uncommon!

Product features

Performance increases of up to 100%

Automatic background defragmentation

Prevents new fragmentation from occurring

Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals

Extends the life of your hardware

Defrags multiple drives simultaneously

Increases chances for recovering lost data and faster backup

Power Management for Notebooks

Assistant for scheduling defragmentation

TRIM for SSDs of any make

Important Features at a Glance

Up to 100% increased performance: If you spend a lot of time on your PC, slow system and program starts or system crashes while playing can be very frustrating. Periodic defragmentation often works wonders in bringing new life to a PC.

O&O Defrag activates the hidden performance of your computer and packs file fragments efficiently and securely together. O&O Defrag gives you everything from fully automated defragmentation to a professional set up: everything a good defragmentation software should give you.

A continuous sorting of files on hard disks means they can be read quicker by Windows, which in turn accelerates all the read and write accesses by up to 100%.

O&O Defrag works quietly in the background so that the defragmentation process does not disturb other tasks and has no negative performance impact on your systems.

The O&O ActivityMonitor periodically determines the system load. It controls the performance demand of O&O Defrag during a defragmentation and adapts it to the current state. You can thereby work undisturbed while your system is being defragmented in the background.

Native optimization of virtual disks and Storage Area Networks (SAN)

O&O Defrag makes it possible to optimize SSD drives through TRIM commands regardless of their manufacturer even under Windows XP and Vista. Access times for SSDs are sped up, and early wear and tear effects are prevented.

http://sharewareonsale.com/s/oo-defrag-pro-freebie-sale

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best defrag if you're on a budget.

I have tried, Nortons Derag 14 years ago, then Diskeeper 7 a long time ago, then I tried O&O, then Perfect Disk, then O&O 17.

Since I uninstalled that Trojan rollbackrx, my defrag levels have gone from 10% down to near 0.

O&O can be set to work in the background and not disturb you.

My order would be Diskeeper Pro, O&O, Nortons Defrag, Perfect Disk, then Windows Defrag.

I suggest if you don't have a defrag or have a hooky defrag installed remove it and install the freebie.

It will make your balls grow!

knowledge-Spammer

I have tried, Nortons Derag 14 years ago, then Diskeeper 7 a long time ago, then I tried O&O, then Perfect Disk, then O&O 17.

Since I uninstalled that Trojan rollbackrx, my defrag levels have gone from 10% down to near 0.

My order would be Diskeeper Pro, O&O, Nortons Defrag, Perfect Disk, then Windows Defrag.

I suggest if you don't have a defrag or have a hooky defrag installed remove it and install the freebie.

have u tryed V-locity Endpoint?

have u tryed V-locity Endpoint?

I haven't.

I would had written I had if I had.

GiveMeMoreFree

A special registration key for O&O Defrag 17 Pro (legal serial)

A special registration key for O&O Defrag 17 Pro for malwaretips:

Name: Any

Company: Any

Serial: DPMX-0BWS-RCAS-QD8K-05Q7

17.5.559 is the latest build.

This coupon code CUA-VM2-RJU still gives you a discount of £10 to £9.99

at: https://shop.oo-software.com/36/purl-home?cart=134149&x-src=fp

well y not lol

Mate listen to the master,he says using O&O will "make your balls grow" so you must follow what the master says and that's an order. ;)

well y not lol

Mate listen to the master,he says using O&O will "make your balls grow" so you must follow what the master says and that's an order. ;)

I prefer 'The Major' after Green Street and George Cowley The Professionals, rather than master.

Master is more Kung Fu Kid!

Archived