Ohio morgue attendant admits to having sex with corpses

humble3d

Ohio morgue attendant admits to having sex with corpses

Facebook.com/HamiltonCountyOhio

:s

A federal appeals court ruled Friday that the Ohio county home to a scandal-ridden morgue can be sued.

Kenneth Douglas, 60, worked at the Hamilton County morgue from 1976 until 1992. During a deposition, Douglas admitted that he had sex with as many as 100 corpses. He added that sometimes, he was either drunk or on drugs while violating the corpses. "I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down," Douglas said.

Three of the victims' families brought a lawsuit against Hamilton County in 2012, and Douglas was convicted of "gross abuse of a corpse" in three cases. In 2008, Douglas' DNA was found on the body of Karen Range, a woman who died at 19 with whom Douglas reportedly had sex.

The county, for its part, argues that it isn't responsible for the actions of its employees. The 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, however, ruled Friday that a jury could find the county guilty of negligence. The prosecutor's office is now reviewing the court's ruling.

"If I hadn't had anything to drink when I went to work, it wouldn't happen," Douglas said during a 2012 trial. "I would do crack and go in and drink and go in."

- - Meghan DeMaria

http://theweek.com/speedreads/index/266566/speedreads-ohio-morgue-attendant-admits-to-having-sex-with-corpses

:unsure: :rolleyes:

• Replies 12
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtf: :wtf: :footinmouth: :footinmouth: :footinmouth: mother of sickness :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i'm pretty sure there's at least one necrophiliac in whitelaw wisconsin.

And at least a couple in Elkhorn as well! Seriously tho :wtf: kind of person would do such :shit: ?

This is almost as bad if not worse than those sheep fcukers you here about from Brazil and Australia! :lmao:

locoJoe the reason the one in whitelawn went to dead bodies is cause they toook his sheep away. asfore the type of person thy're called republicans. :wtf:

locoJoe the reason the one in whitelawn went to dead bodies is cause they toook his sheep away. asfore the type of person thy're called republicans. :wtf:

Are you serious? The dude is doing dead bodies on the of the White House.

Are you serious? The dude is doing dead bodies on the of the White House.

rasbridge bush was the one doing it on the white house lawn. you'll find that only republicans do it.

you'll find that only republicans do it. :wtf:

Gee, I did not know that African farm workers were republican...

------------------------------------

Man admits to necrophilia, not rape

source: http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/man-admits-to-necrophilia-not-rape-1.396722#.U_SXUaR0x6k

A grey-haired 57-year-old farm worker has admitted that he slit his 78-year-old employer's throat because he wanted to steal her cellphone, but insisted he had sex with Johanna Erasmus' corpse and did not rape her while she was still alive.

The Pretoria High Court on Tuesday convicted Amos Zulu of murder and robbery with aggravating circumstances following a plea of guilty.

But Judge Peter Mabuse said he could not convict him of rape, as there were no witnesses.

He said the defence did not, on the other hand, dispute that Zulu's semen was found inside the victim.

This was after DNA evidence revealed that it was definitely his semen.

The court convicted him of violating the woman's corpse, as he insisted it happened after her death.

Zulu worked for Erasmus, who lived on a farm at Welbekend near Bronkhorstspruit.

He said in his explanation of plea that on the morning of February 12 last year, Erasmus asked him why he had locked the goats up so early.

He said an argument ensued while they were in the stable and he took his Okapi knife out.

"I slit her throat and took her cellphone. I then went ahead with my duties on the farm as usual," he stated.

Zulu did not mention anything about the sexual intercourse in his explanation of plea.

It was only after DNA experts on Tuesday testified that the semen found inside Erasmus was without a doubt his, that he admitted he had sex with her corpse.

He was adamant that he did not rape her.

Regarding the murder, Zulu admitted that he had known his conduct was unlawful and that he had no defence. He said he had murdered Erasmus because he wanted her cellphone.

Zulu's long list of previous convictions were read out and the court heard that his crime spree had started in 1972 and continued until he was convicted of murder in 1985 and sentenced to death.

He was in jail for 10 years until the supreme court of appeal commuted his death sentence to a prison term.

As he had already spent 10 years in jail, he was released from prison shortly afterwards.

Zulu's trial was postponed for sentencing on June 2.

Archived