Giveaway of the Day - USB Safely Remove 5.2

usbsr_icon_120.jpg

Have you ever lost important data due to inappropriate removal of external drive? Windows doesn’t allow you to stop a device? Accidentally stopped a drive you don’t aim to remove? USB Safely Remove solves these and other inconveniences of safe removal in Windows and offers much more features for convenient and secure work with external devices.

Donwload: http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/usb-safely-remove-5-2/

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

main-menu.png

A lifesaver for active users of USB devices
Have you ever lost important data due to inappropriate removal of external drive? Windows doesn't allow you to stop a device? Accidentally stopped a drive you don’t aim to remove?USB Safely Remove solves these and other inconveniences of safe removal in Windows and offers much more features for convenient and secure work with external devices.

How to Get?

1. Download Installer (GOTD Special)
  2. Go to Giveaway page and fill-in your name and email to receive your license
  3. Enjoy ;)​

NOTE:

What are the restrictions of the given away license key?

1. No upgrades. You can use the program only with the current version 5.2.
  2. No technical support. Unfortunately we may not provide any technical support for free licenses.

How many licenses can I request?

Only one from one computer. If you wish your friend\relative\parents also install and use the program feel free to send them the link to this page so that they can also request the license.

rubbish as restriction to no further updates

Well most of giveaways are like that, we take what we can get, it's FREE ;)

We'll see...

FYI, i got my Process Lasso Pro from GOTD, it says no updates for future version, and guess what... i still get updates with my giveaway key. i think it should work for this too as long as it's not like the other "repack" giveaway where the key is already activated with the apps :)

Is this GA works with zentimo?

We'll see...

FYI, i got my Process Lasso Pro from GOTD, it says no updates for future version, and guess what... i still get updates with my giveaway key. i think it should work for this too as long as it's not like the other "repack" giveaway where the key is already activated with the apps :)

if safely remove usb give away is based on single promo serial for all. they won't give updates i think. but if they send a special serial for every individual then it may be that they will give updates to safely remove usb

What's the point of this? Just right click on the stick drive and click unmount...

Of course no, here are full features.

lifesaver of usb devices.. lolz..

gud marketing tricks

once i use it & then uninstall it.. ok app.. NOTHING gud in this so called usb remove.

waste.

people need an app to remove just a usb !!

just right click and eject..thats it.. dont worry ur usb is safe to remove..

doing this frm yrsss and all my usb & a external HDD working fine.

I have a lifetime licence of this software.

I also have a lifetime licence of zentimo.

I use zentimo.

You really do not need this software.

Windows has a safely remove function and if you go to to your hardware devices and open the device > policies and check 'quick removal' then no need to worry.

Check other radio button if you want a faster performance and use safely remove software.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived