• dMog

• Xeromus

• smallhagrid

• Enigmatism

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

smallhagrid

Some interesting quotes found at those links - thanks for sharing them:

IMO, anything at all to do with Alex Jones (or his bunch of bananas) screams loudly=> 'shill':

Albert Stubblebine is married to Rima Laibow... They have both appeared on the Alex Jones Show.

Further of interest IMO:

...At best these two are benign kooks that may be a little soft headed or counter programmed after all the years in military intelligence...

...At worst these two are the counter intelligence disinformants getting paid by big pharma and government to distort the issues as their opponents claim...

Either way, I see no reason to defend these people as none of their claimed good works can really be proven anyway. I wouldn't recommend getting involved with them. Too many red flags...

...I must agree though that they have accomplished one thing on their agenda, to WASTE MY TIME.

Dr. Rima (as she likes to be called) has put out quite a few rants and the ones I bothered to look at have always seemed too suspicious to me to be very credible.

Just my opinion though.

Edited by smallhagrid

no credibility whatsoever...just another shill scamming money from people who do not have money to live already...frigging thief and crook of the worst kind