War Is Coming

humble3d

War Is Coming — Paul Craig Roberts :wtf:

The extraordinary propaganda being conducted against Russia by the US and UK governments and Ministries of Propaganda, a.k.a., the “Western media,” have the purpose of driving the world to war that no one can win. European governments need to rouse themselves from insouciance, because Europe will be the first to be vaporized due to the US missile bases that Europe hosts to guarantee its “security.”

As reported by Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge, the Russian response to the extra-legal ruling of a corrupt court in the Netherlands, which had no jurisdiction over the case on which it ruled, awarding $50 billion dollars from the Russian government to shareholders of Yukos, a corrupt entity that was looting Russia and evading taxes, is telling. Asked what Russia would do about the ruling, an advisor to President Putin replied, “There is a war coming in Europe.” Do you really think this ruling matters?”

The West has ganged up on Russia, because the West is totally corrupt. The wealth of the elites is based not only on looting weaker countries whose leaders can be purchased (read John Perkins’ Confessions of an Economic Hit Man for instruction on how the looting works), but also on looting their own citizens. The American elites excel at looting their fellow citizens and have wiped out most of the US middle class in the new 21st century.

In contrast, Russia has emerged from tyranny and from a government based on lies, while the US and UK submerge into tyranny shielded by lies. Western elites desire to loot Russia, a juicy prize, and there stands Putin in the way. The solution is to get rid of him like they got rid of President Yanukovich in Ukraine.

The looting elites and the neoconservative hegemonists have the same goal: make Russia a vassal state. This goal unites the Western financial imperialists with the political imperialists.

I have recorded for readers the propaganda that is used in order to demonize Putin and Russia. But even I was stunned by the astounding and vicious lies in the UK publication The Economist on July 26. The cover is Putin’s face in a spider web, and, you guessed it, the cover story is “A Web of Lies.”

http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21608645-vladimir-putins-epic-deceits-have-grave-consequences-his-people-and-outside-world-web?spc=scode&spv=xm&ah=9d7f7ab945510a56fa6d37c30b6f1709

You need to read this propaganda both in order to see the gutter level of propaganda in the West and the obvious drive to war with Russia. There is no evidence whatsoever in the story to support The Economist’s wild accusations and demand for the end of Western “appeasement” of Russia and the harshest possible action against Putin.

The kind of reckless lies and transparent propaganda that comprises The Economist’s story has no other purpose than to drive the world to war.

The Western elites and governments are not merely totally corrupt, they are insane. As I have previously written, don’t expect to live much longer. In this video one of Putin’s advisors and Russian journalists speak openly of US plans for a first strike on Russia:

http://financearmageddon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/official-warning-u-s-to-hit-russia-with.html

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlexCross

• gipsy

• CODYQX4

• dcs18

Top Posters In This Topic

You lost me at "In contrast, Russia has emerged from tyranny and from a government based on lies".

Bullshit, everyone knows Russian government is still corrupt as all hell as well.

But WW3 wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Not really. Russia's gov is one of the most strictly gov in the world. You are talking just based on some other one assumptions, and take it as it is. If you take all the corruption happening in Russia, is just 5% of the proportion of the corruption at high level and at street level in the US with all the gangs out there.

But I agree with Paul Craig Roberts, US&UE is looking for war. We all know that when one stick his finger for the bees honey, he will be stung.

Edited by AlexCross

next you tell us that putin is totally inocent and it is the usa sending weapons to the rebels( who lust about all happen to be russian soldiers) in the crimea ans putin deserves the nobel peace prize for his ceaseless work at world peace

next you tell us that putin is totally inocent and it is the usa sending weapons to the rebels( who lust about all happen to be russian soldiers) in the crimea ans putin deserves the nobel peace prize for his ceaseless work at world peace

Well, of course that you don't know what happens in front of your house, barely in the other side of the planet. Those so called rebels are people who want their freedom. That's it, they want the Ukrainian gov to take their votes into consideration. So basically they are fighting for their rights. What's so rebel about it? They have voted.

Now the Ukrainian gov arrest the people who organized or voted the referendum. How is this right in your mind?

Edited by AlexCross

Anyway, this coalition between US and EU won't last long. Because The US&EU are targeting indiduals to sanction Russia, while Russia has started to fine European countries, and many EU countries has already shown their intention to leave the Union, years before this conflict. So the union won't last too long .

c'mon people VV3 will be the last one...for all.this is not a MW3 .

hope human intellect should win of ambitions.

You lost me at "In contrast, Russia has emerged from tyranny and from a government based on lies".

Bullshit, everyone knows Russian government is still corrupt as all hell as well.

Not really. Russia's gov is one of the most strictly gov in the world. You are talking just based on some other one assumptions, and take it as it is. If you take all the corruption happening in Russia, is just 5% of the proportion of the corruption at high level and at street level in the US with all the gangs out there.

But I agree with Paul Craig Roberts, US&UE is looking for war. We all know that when one stick his finger for the bees honey, he will be stung.

You seem to not know much about the US ..Things have not changed much since the days the Britsh try to run it. What has changed is now its not the British .

The US Govt. the ones who flighted for freedom in the old days are taking there jobs and there freedoms away Just like the British did .

Tell the people stop being scared and fight back and take there freedoms back the USA is doomed .If WW3 breaks out it most likely means Armageddon the end of times so the whole plant is doomed so it will not matter .

Well, of course that you don't know what happens in front of your house, barely in the other side of the planet. Those so called rebels are people who want their freedom. That's it, they want the Ukrainian gov to take their votes into consideration. So basically they are fighting for their rights. What's so rebel about it? They have voted.

Now the Ukrainian gov arrest the people who organized or voted the referendum. How is this right in your mind?

speaking of not knowing what happens in front of your house... yo live where??? and you always side with putin...silly you

Ballistic Gelatin

next you tell us that...putin deserves the nobel peace prize for his ceaseless work at world peace

Heck, I got a Nobel Peace Prize with my last oil change.

You seem to not know much about the US ..Things have not changed much since the days the Britsh try to run it. What has changed is now its not the British .

The US Govt. the ones who flighted for freedom in the old days are taking there jobs and there freedoms away Just like the British did .

Tell the people stop being scared and fight back and take there freedoms back the USA is doomed .If WW3 breaks out it most likely means Armageddon the end of times so the whole plant is doomed so it will not matter .

Believe me I know USG is corrupt, but so is Russia, China, and almost all major governments today.

WW3 is game over and it will involve US and someone else starting it.

But there is something worse than US vs Russia, because really both governments are bought by corrupt bankers and they're pulling the strings. You kinda have to already be a billionaire member of the group, or sell your soul for money, to even run for President.

Notice nobody ANYWHERE went to jail when the bankers screwed the economy up just a few years ago?

Nothing in The USA has improved since Bill Clinton was in office at least back then they had jobs . But Bill Clinton was the idiot who singed NAFTA in in the 1st place that took every ones jobs so he doomed the USA just as much as the ones that followed him . But Bush came in and done nothing but caused War ran the debt sky high . Now the one in there now has done nothing but try to take peoples freedoms away He has not done one thing to help no one .

Edited by steven36

I live near Ukraine :))

what? near? don't make me laughin'.I livin' in Kharkiv,40 km(approx.25 miles) out of russian border.

feel the difference.

SnakeMasteR

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no point in all of these; Dialogue is the solution not war.

Ballistic Gelatin

Well, Putin obviously isn't listening. He's laughing at us (that is, the U.S.). As well he should be, thanks to our Appeaser-in-Chief,

Well, Putin obviously isn't listening. He's laughing at us (that is, the U.S.). As well he should be, thanks to our Appeaser-in-Chief,

"Dialogue is form consisting of a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people".

this isn't a dialogue,is a try to dictate own rules to others.

another words I can name is a sick ambitions of one man who think is a principal of the universe.

war started already guys ,need have some courage to understand it. nothing will like was before anymore.

donkey-girl

"Dialogue is form consisting of a written or spoken conversational exchange between two or more people".

another words I can name is a sick ambitions of one man who think is a principal of the universe.

war started already guys ,need have some courage to understand it. nothing will like was before anymore.

Well that ONE man still think he can bring back the old Sovjet and come in the history book He will!! but it will be for being the biggest idiot of the World :)

Well that ONE man still think he can bring back the old Sovjet and come in the history book He will!! but it will be for being the biggest idiot of the World :)

A Dialogue becomes successful or is achieved when there is understanding between those two or more people, We pray these leader find understand between themselves & settle on an agreement that will suite both parties.