Kaspersky keys

johndoe

Quick question. I've been using the long-term keys I found in our forums here with KIS 2013 and they're all almost near the end of their license period. Can anyone please point me to where I might find some more long term set and forget keys for use on multiple PCs with dual-boot Windows on each. Thanks a lot!

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick question. I've been using the long-term keys I found in our forums here with KIS 2013 and they're all almost near the end of their license period. Can anyone please point me to where I might find some more long term set and forget keys for use on multiple PCs with dual-boot Windows on each. Thanks a lot!

Use elgringo scripts

• 3 weeks later...

If you still needed check below links (Posts Updated)

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223226-kaspersky-internet-security-2014-2015-1year-patch-updated-2014-07-28/page-4?hl=%2Bkaspersky+%2Belgringo?do=findComment&comment=818165

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223274-activate-kis-2015-for-1-year-with-elgringo-script-kis-2014-2015/page-6?hl=%2Bkaspersky+%2Belgringo?do=findComment&comment=823080

Some Russian KIS Codes see Born376 Post

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/215199-kaspersky-internet-security-2014-14004651-final-with-key-until-28-january-2016/page-7?hl=%2Bkaspersky+%2Belgringo?do=findComment&comment=822547

Archived