Demonoid has been back.....it has....

Son-of-Sam

so demonoid has been back for a bit now....is any one using it?

registrations are open as of now 9:30pm 7/30/2014 i just made an acount....

i remember the good old days....but it would be nice to here what the masses think about this,,,,,

so please speak up.....thanks.. <_< .

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Son-of-Sam

• GRiM

Top Posters In This Topic

So you wanting to know if anybody else is using it is somehow supposed to be front-page news??

This is not news and should not be posted in a section specifically for news. Please use common sense and read forum titles for a few seconds instead of randomly posting stuff. This section is for posting news on the front of site, not your general chat.

PS. Demonoid has been back for MONTHS and best way to know if people are using it is check on the site itself.

Edited by GRiM

"So you wanting to know if anybody else is using it is somehow supposed to be front-page news??"

Nope not at all...

sorry it looked as good as any spot...,and nice moderator mentality Grim.....from DU

"So you wanting to know if anybody else is using it is somehow supposed to be front-page news??"

Nope not at all...

sorry it looked as good as any spot...,and nice moderator mentality Grim.....from DU

Looked as good as any spot? What planet you on? The news section is for news so I just cant understand how you came to that conclusion?

You probably only came to that conclusion because you couldn't be bothered to look at other section, Like the one it's been moved to now which is obviously a much better and more appropriate section.

PS. It's not moderator mentality it's annoyance at users who just blindly post places or not bother to use search, like on most forums. All it takes is a few seconds/minutes yet some people cant seem to do this.

reply: Same one as you.....

So you now want to just find were they moved my Q: and just fill it up....you are pretty much being an asshole....get a life bro....

just because your Queen of Theme Graphics...

PS...

It's A Rhetorical Question, Farley

Edited by Son-of-Sam