• Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LeeSmithG

• software182

• Myna

• AlexCross

When they gave-away version 6 it was the same serial for everyone.

So this means version 8 is coming soon.

It looks like if you activate in the same account a second key it gives you one more year of license validity. That means if you activate 3 or 4 keys you will have many years of valid license in front of you!!!!

When they gave-away version 6 it was the same serial for everyone.

So this means version 8 is coming soon.

Yeah.... v8 is coming in autumn (official statement).

Well it's the same key for everyone.

I paid for this January last year.

I added my free key and it's added one more year to my account.

I am not sure though if it will update to 8, as everyone that uses this software for free from this key will also get a free update and I don't

think they intend this.

Well (edit) I added a few more emails and I am up-to-date till 2024.

So serials are all different this time.

Edited by LeeSmithG

Well it's the same key for everyone.

I paid for this January last year.

I added my free key and it's added one more year to my account.

I am not sure though if it will update to 8, as everyone that uses this software for free from this key will also get a free update and I don't

think they intend this.

Well (edit) I added a few more emails and I am up-to-date till 2024.

So serials are all different this time.

Why wait @ 2024 ??? Go ahead and make it 3024 :P

Btw Sticky Password's official working hours is 7am - 5pm CET Monday through Friday and today is Saturday. You've less than 2 days to backup all your login and bookmarks and create a new Sticky Password account with a one year key, in case someone reports this loophole. :P

I'd recommend, just keep the keys. Don't activate it. Use it when the time is right :coolwink:

d00d, I will restore an image to today (prior to adding new keys) if things go sour.

I won't be alive in 3024.

If someone grass's us up I will send the boys around to their yard to sort em out!

Using this regkey:

http://pastebin.com/H8x43LHG

https://www.paste.to/5LyNqMBk

One can avoid to create a sync. account with them, which is a mandatory requirement (for marketing purposes I bet), before entering a key, besides obtaining it in first place.

By the way, spare keys will not work by themselves, since they are tied to email accounts; they are gonna work, only if they weren't already activated, or if you import them into the registry manually.

I don't use this program myself, but it seems to be working just fine so far (Win-XP & 7 x64), and the license is valid till 27/07/2016 as they say.

Credits to Chip Online (CZ).

Edited by Sentry

I am expiring in 2034.

I don't think though we will be able to upgrade to next versions.

Not like it's NIS.

rafaelrafito

Sticky Password is a security tool that stores your passwords of online accounts, applications, bookmarks, and identity information securely online or on your local system. The local account is encrypted with a master password, and the online account is securely stored on the cloud. Sticky password supports a wide range of mobile devices, including android and iOS devices. The online account allows you to synchronize your passwords across multiple devices.
Sticky_Password_7.png
Sticky Password saves your user credentials in a single click. Whenever you login to a website, sticky password’s browser add-on displays a prompt with the entered user id and password of the website. You can save the user credentials by clicking on the “Add new account” button. If you do not want to save the password of the website and add it to exceptions for future visits, then you should click on the “Don’t ask me again” button. In addition to saving password of websites, it can save passwords of apps, such as Dropbox, Skype, and Thunderbird.

Sticky Password includes groups to easily manage passwords. You can save passwords in any of the default groups: email, finance, forums, gaming, instant messengers, shopping, social networks, subscription, and travel. You can also edit the default groups and create your own groups.

Sticky Password 7 is usually priced at $9.99, but for a limited time, you can get it free. Follow these steps to receive your free license:

Giveaways page: http://www.stickypassword.com/cs/chip2014

Sticky_Password_7.png

Download Sticky Password 7 for Windows: http://download.stickypassword.com/files/SP7/stpass_70766.exe
Install the program.
Run the program and then register or login to your existing online account.
Right click on the Sticky Password taskbar icon and hit “Enter license key”
Paste the license to activate your free one-year subscription.

LQQKS like they have covered the loop-hole.

It's a one time newbie licence key only now.