Intel Motherboard Logo problem

Reevez

Dear Member of Nsane :lol: recently when i on my PC,it will stuck in Intel Motherboard logo for around 15-24sec only then it will boot.I already sent it to intel company n cehck,and they told me that normal because that time the board is checking the hard drive (Plus the motherboard settng,temperature and volt also ok)...It is true become because when the 1st i bought it will only show the logo 1-2 sec then boot..but now it will took 20sec+.My motherboard model is intel DB75EN.Please anyone help me because the warranty only leave 2 month before the warranty void :s

• Replies 10
  • Views 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reevez

• FreeRyde

• lurch234

• iih1

Top Posters In This Topic

Run msconfig.
Click on the Boot tab and place a check in the No GUI boot box.
Click Apply and OK and reboot your computer.

Try as lurch234 said, it's possible, support your MOBO DB75EN

Check the following tips to speed up the boot time of your computer:

• If your desktop board supports Fast Boot, consider optimizing the boot process with it.
  • Boot > Boot Device Priority menu. Set the hard drive as the first boot device in the boot order in the BIOS setup.
  • Advanced > Drive Configuration menu. Disable Hard Disk Pre-Delay in the BIOS Setup.
  • Disable system functions and features if you do not need them. Examples include:
    • Advanced > USB Configuration. Legacy USB. Note that this must be enabled if you use a USB keyboard or USB mouse outside the Windows* environment.
    • Advanced > Peripheral Configuration menu. Disable Unused I/O ports, such as serial, parallel and IEEE-1394 ports.
    • Advanced > Event Log Configuration menu. Disable Event logging.

dbset.png

db75en.png

Edited by iih1

Guy,I already tried all the method u guy posted but unfortunately still not work it out....I think nevermind,i will stick with this slow boot :sadwalk: Anyways guy thk for the help. :rolleyes:

Getting stuck at brand logo for more than 20 sec is not normal. You can try updating your BIOS (if available) from manufacturer's site.

Getting stuck at brand logo for more than 20 sec is not normal. You can try updating your BIOS (if available) from manufacturer's site.

Actually my motherboard have a latest bios update,just i don't know how to update and afraid it will make it worse....Can u teach me the right method to update pls..

Possibly the CMOS battery voltage getting low?

I sent back to intel centre and they told me the MOB ok including voltage....even i quite dislike the answer but there nothing i can do :ermm:

ricktendo64

Possibly you bios settings, maybe you have raid or something enabled in the bios and it loads something for this to work

Sometimes a faulty partition/hdd can trigger this issue... do a check with hdat2 (for hdd low levels tests, comes with UBCD) or/and PartedMagic (for partition consistency tests, comes with UBCD too).

If there's a problem, then you can fix it.

Memory tests also can give you an answer (there are several in UBCD).

Luck!

As @masterupc replied... A faulty / failing disk drive is a very common cause for this symptom ..

An easy way to establish if its drive related is to disconnect any HD's & see if your system posts & goes through the bios routine faster.