Please suggest to me the best file-recovery soft

locoJoe

I have a flash card I would like to recover files from. The card has been formatted but has not been wiped. What soft would you recommend. Please when recommending a soft try to include link to website and meds if applicable. Thanx

• Replies 20
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd suggest ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro ^_^ ...Last year i formatted my usb by mistake and after i went all ape$h1t ,i tried Recuva and Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional but no luck,then i tried ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro and after a looooooong time scanning for deleted archives i was able to recover all my files. Hope it helps :)

You can try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizardpro/

or MiniTool Power Data Recovery http://www.powerdatarecovery.com/

I suggest to use MiniTool Power Data Recovery... :showoff:

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional 6.0.0.1

I've used this before, to recovers my corrupted harddisk, and it won't let you down meme23.gif thus, i recommend it

Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional is too bad to recover data :uhuh:

you can compare it by yourself!

lJ as its a card not HD, first off I would try Recuva portable version @ https://www.piriform.com/recuva/builds simple to use & very effective retrieving wiped data from your type of media

If that dont get your goodies back, then go for one of the downloads of Easeus Data recovery wizard //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/223290-easeus-data-recovery-wizard-80/?hl=%2Beaseus#entry812525 . Most of the major DR software vendors ie. Easeus, Mini Tool, R-Studio etc. will mostly give a similar file recovery return & can be found in our forums.

Here's hoping you get a good result... :)

Thanx all for ur suggestions. I believe that I will try Recuva portable first and see how it does. I shall report back with my findings.

I'd recommend Recuva. It works great and is quite flexible in its recovery process. Its imperative that you do not 'write' anything on your card as it will diminish the chances of recovering your files.

Blackchildcx

Be carefull cause restoring data on HDD leaves a big mess behind...Not many of that so called recovery Tools are doing a horroble Job!

choose wise :)

I tried Recuva and it worked for me this time. I have tried it in the past with less than great results, but this time it did do the job :yes: Thanx all for ur suggestions!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived