Free VPN - SoftEther VPN Project

maxximus01

http://www.softether.org/

What is SoftEther VPN

=1.2.jpg?size=webviewSoftEther VPN ("SoftEther" means "Software Ethernet") is one of the world's most powerful and easy-to-use multi-protocol VPN software. It runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Solaris.

SoftEther VPN is open source. You can use SoftEther for any personal or commercial use for free charge.

SoftEther VPN is an optimum alternative to OpenVPN andMicrosoft's VPN servers. SoftEther VPN has a clone-function of OpenVPN Server. You can integrate from OpenVPN to SoftEther VPN smoothly. SoftEther VPN is faster than OpenVPN. SoftEther VPN also supports Microsoft SSTP VPN for Windows Vista / 7 / 8. No more need to pay expensive charges for Windows Server license for Remote-Access VPN function.

SoftEther VPN can be used to realize BYOD (Bring your own device) on your business. If you have smartphones, tablets or laptop PCs, SoftEther VPN's L2TP/IPsec server function will help you to establish a remote-access VPN from your local network. SoftEther VPN's L2TP VPN Server has strong compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.

=1.0_vpnserver.jpg?size=webviewSoftEther VPN is not only an alternative VPN server to existing VPN products (OpenVPN, IPsec and MS-SSTP). SoftEther VPN has also original strong SSL-VPN protocol to penetrate any kinds of firewalls. Ultra-optimized SSL-VPN Protocol of SoftEther VPN has very fast throughput, low latency and firewall resistance.

SoftEther VPN has strong resistance against firewalls than ever.Built-in NAT-traversal penetrates your network admin's troublesome firewall for overprotection. You can setup your own VPN server behind the firewall or NAT in your company, and you can reach to that VPN server in the corporate private network from your home or mobile place, without any modification of firewall settings. Any deep-packet inspection firewalls cannot detect SoftEther VPN's transport packets as a VPN tunnel, because SoftEther VPN uses Ethernet over HTTPS for camouflage.

=1.0_vpnclient2.jpg?size=webviewEasy to imagine, design and implement your VPN topology with SoftEther VPN. It virtualizes Ethernet by software-enumeration. SoftEther VPN Client implementsVirtual Network Adapter, and SoftEther VPN Server implements Virtual Ethernet Switch. You can easily build both Remote-Access VPN and Site-to-Site VPN, as expansion of Ethernet-based L2 VPN. Of course, traditional IP-routing L3 based VPN can be built by SoftEther VPN.

• Replies 15
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• maxximus01

• Luaine

• jamesDDI

Is not simple...reading

Hi. bro ..i'm bit confused.. how to determine Client types?? In Select Component.Thanks

Edited by iih1

http://www.vpngate.net/en/about_abuse.aspx

Worst policy ... no good vpn..

This is relay servers only or another type?

Don't understand the question bro. When you connect to one of those server they will have your log without any distinction ;)

got it...Thanks.

Blackchildcx

Once again...Just use CyberGhost Promo/Premium and have peace of mind!

I would not use none of the servers were its illegal to download with p2p.

What I read in this review dont do it https://www.bestvpn.com/blog/9987/vpn-gate-review/

I dont know if i would use it to download from p2p no ways because I'm paranoid like that . :lol:

But you have to understand these guys that run this vpn do it for free so why should they take the risk that's why they log.

Edited by steven36

• 1 year later...

It is better to get paid version which is at least legal to use in many countries like, USA in fact i am using USA VPN and its 100% legal to use no restrictions by government.

• 2 months later...

I use subscription of Privatoria which is all of these features-

Privatoria is your secure and confidential Internet Secure Communications - Anonymous Surfing - Secure Data Transfer

OFFERING: Secure VPN, VPN + Tor / Anonymous Proxy, Web Proxy Tor / Secure Chat, Voice Calls, Anonymous E-mail / Secure Cloud Storage, FTP / Secure DNS

Privatoria doesn't know me from you - as no email is used from the beginning with them / only you pick your user name and PW,
I bought from on-line shop and again Privatoria knows nothing about me / on-line shop sends a coupon code to redeem.

See my post here-

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/187085-need-of-best-vpns/

--- --- --- --- ---

Now I use Privatoria on my PC with/via SoftEther VPN Client Manager

that uses my Privatoria user name and password.

Privatoria has no Win. OS Client and needs to use Win. own set-up, so I chose SoftEther instead.

Privatoria Android app client-

PS. Android app is BETA and give me false Protected State when it's really not Protecting me there.

Thanks for your purchase.

Steps to Redeem the coupon code

1. Register at Privatoria https://my.privatoria.net/reg/personal/
2. Click on “Sign In” button below
3. Click on “Pay” blue button on top right corner
4. Click on “Activate” button next to “Activate Promo-Code” label
5. Eneter the coupon code you have received in your order confirmation mail.
6. Your account will be activated for 2 years of subscription plan automatically.

Done! Start using the service