9 months Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 [Softpedia Giveaway]

Yuuup!

Oh that's right I forgot to mention in my previous post: but then, doesn't BDIS tray icon becomes annoying marking that you are not protected because X or Y modules aren't active ?

You can configure it from the Bitfefender's notification panel, to never receive notification about that module.

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 65
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienForce1

• Blackchildcx

• iih1

• Nastrahl

anyone still need 9 months key? I have some more keys left..

Edited by iih1

Blackchildcx

Thanx 2 Zarkoo, Boops and Freddyfre...Got my keys....!

Edited by Blackchildcx

Thanx 2 Zarkoo, Boops and Freddyfre...Got my keys....!

All for the new World Champions football, congratulations, ye have been the best.... :notworthy: :clap: :win:

I think that the keys will be activated automatically from the moment when they send to us.

usually-not.have some BTS 180 days keys from old german promo & it still work( a gave something about 10 ones to nsaners & people said it's work).

AlienForce1

Hope Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is coming too :)

- maybe this can help :

Bitdefender Total Security

X6MHP4Q , 180 days

0BBBLID , 180 days

UE22VE2 , 180 days

AV3UPA3 , 195 days

۲YRGQZD , 195 days

LEMLUJ0 , 195 days

ZSEWDY0 , 195 days

Airstream_Bill

If anyone needs a Key I HAVE 1 (One) PM me .

Airstream_Bill

If anyone needs a Key I HAVE 1 (One) PM me .

Key Given Away.

Last Updates

50 Keys BitDefender Internet Security for 9Months

Available here.

Please JUST TAKE ONE KEY, the keys never been activated FULL 9 MONTHS

BITDEFENDER INTERNET SECURITY 2015 KEYS

50 KEYS AVAILABLE

PASS: nsane

http://tny.cz/d90194de

ENJOY

Edited by iih1

Blackchildcx

This for BitDefender Internet Security, but I presume I can choose what module I want to install or not (if I want to keep my current firewall), right ?

of course,NOT!bitdefender is maybe one of the best security solutions out there, but they give No options to user when it comes to setup...!

Edited by Blackchildcx

Blackchildcx

check PM!

Blackchildcx

check PM

of course,NOT!bitdefender is maybe one of the best security solutions out there, but they give No options to user when it comes to setup...!

Well of course that they don't allow module selection upon install, because it's senseless. Why would someone buy the internet security package if don't need a firewall? That person would buy only the Av Module, which is more cheaper and makes more sense.

That's why there are so many versions of the same AV, to give the customers more options on what they want to spend money on.

But, as any AV, they allow you to control those module, by disabling them, but again what's the point buying an Internet Security package if all the functions that covers that area are going to be disabled by the buyer.

Edited by AlexCross

Blackchildcx

Thats why I wrote of course NOT!....

Who would spend money for something just to disable it later?

I found a deal...14,95$ Bitdefender Total 2015...

Is it worth to switch from G DATA TS 2015 valid 8 more month to Bitdefender TS 2015?

Is it worth to switch from G DATA TS 2015 valid 8 more month to Bitdefender TS 2015?

Not for me: gdata using Bitdefender and Avira anti-virus engine.... ;)

Edited by maia

Yes, but it's more important how the engine is implemented. I wouldn't change it because either way, you don't need an antivirus, and since you already have 3 semesters license left, it's good to stick with it. Usually instaling an AV after another one was installed, cause some problems, since in most cases is very hard to revert back all the changes that the prev AV made to your system to adjust it to it's needs.

That's why so many AVs company give to home users free keys, it's not like in 2004 when most of people were uneducated when it came to computers, but now, even a 5 yo can be fluent in using an OS, that eliminates to most common way of infections.

I would recommend an AV only if you use online payments.

Edited by AlexCross

Blackchildcx

I handle my whole life online. I pay with credit card, make online banking and all other stuff! :o

But I guess I stick with G DATA. If I decide to switch later,I will make a full reinstall of my OS then.

Im just a bit :unsure: cause I cant find the latest G DATA products in most test results... :huh:

But G DATA protected me very well till now and I think thats all what counts.....! B)

its just in performance a bit heavier then other AVs ( 8/10) cause it uses two engines...

The rest is 10/10...

Edited by Blackchildcx

Well of course that they don't allow module selection upon install, because it's senseless. Why would someone buy the internet security package if don't need a firewall? That person would buy only the Av Module, which is more cheaper and makes more sense.

That's why there are so many versions of the same AV, to give the customers more options on what they want to spend money on.

But, as any AV, they allow you to control those module, by disabling them, but again what's the point buying an Internet Security package if all the functions that covers that area are going to be disabled by the buyer.

Sure it senseless to install all the features of a program even when you want just SOME that TS has, but not IS. Same for AV Plus. Because even if I disable it in the program, the kernel driver is still installed and who knows if you won't get some mess.