9 months Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 [Softpedia Giveaway]

Yuuup!

BIS.jpg

Giveaway Extended for Bitdefender Internet Security 2015
The giveaway ends in 7 hrs.!

UPDATE: The giveaway is over

As you may or may not know, Softpedia and Bitdefender have put together a giveaway promo over this past weekend for the new av tool, Bitdefender Internet Security 2015. However, the developer's website had some server issues last night that prevented users from claiming their free key for the application.

Therefore, Bitdefender has decided to provide extra time for those unlucky ones who haven't got a chance to obtain a license. In other words, there are a few more hours added to the timer, more specifically until today, Monday 21 at 16:00 UTC (9:00 a.m. PDT/PST).

Giveaway page

Edited by Yuuup!

• Replies 65
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlienForce1

• Blackchildcx

• iih1

• gipsy

Blackchildcx

Can someone please PM me 5 keys.I cant get them cause it always says wrong captcha ?!?

thanx....!

Can someone please PM me 5 keys.I cant get them cause it always says wrong captcha ?!?

thanx....!

I can send you only 1 key

PM Send

thanx....!

Try other Browsers or Fake IP! :)

thanx....!

PM 2 license :)

This for BitDefender Internet Security, but I presume I can choose what module I want to install or not (if I want to keep my current firewall), right ?

Edited by Nastrahl

broascadilie

2105 ? They are in the final versions ?

AlienForce1

This for BitDefender Internet Security, but I presume I can choose what module I want to install or not (if I want to keep my current firewall), right ?

NO , you can`t choose what module to install .

AlienForce1

2105 ? They are in the final versions ?

Yes , and this version is even faster (and lighter) than 2014 version .

Edited by AlienForce1

It's a shame. :o

AlienForce1

Why it`s a shame ? What other AV gives you the option what to install (I mean one of the big names - Kaspersky , Bitdefender , ESET , Symantec) ?

Edited by AlienForce1

You can disable the firewall and keep yours.

Why it`s a shame ? What other AV gives you the option what to install (I mean one of the big names - Kaspersky , Bitdefender , ESET , Symantec) ?

I don't know, but can't they all give me the option it's still a shame, since they should.

Why bothering installing some features you don't need, it can be a potential flow if some vulnerabilities are found for that module you don't use (you don't want to be vulnerable because of IE or SilverLight, you uninstall/don't install them in the first place then you are more secure than having these and waiting a fix for).

In my case, I already have a good firewall and I don't want to bother uninstalling it, then recreate all my rules with BDIS. Here it's not very important since it's a giveway, but it becomes frustating when somebody offers it to you or something like that (and I don't know what's the BDIS firewall features are either, so if I don't appreciate it I have to set it up all again).

If I recall well, Avast, Avira and Comodo (at least) let you choose what you want to install.

You can disable the firewall and keep yours.

Oh that's right I forgot to mention in my previous post: but then, doesn't BDIS tray icon becomes annoying marking that you are not protected because X or Y modules aren't active ?