Steganos Online Shield free 1 year!

vnoctober

anigif.gif

Steganos Online Shield will significantly improve your digital life. We, the security experts at Steganos, have developed VPN software that enables you to use the internet as it should be...

Now it's free 1 year for you to try with 2 GB of bandwidth per month (Windows & Android)!

Promo link: https://www.steganos.com/specials/?m=cbe&p=sos

Enjoy!

Edited by vnoctober

• Replies 20
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steven36

• front360

• AlexCross

• vnoctober

Read the rules again and you just have to click on the Like/thanks button to express your thanks!

oooh nice graphic (gif) but this app is boreing

but thanks for the share

Edited by truemate

So this only counts internet browsing, not downloads nor torrents?

Is there a separate version for VPN, because the Steganos website calls it Online Shield VPN? Will this work the same as Hotspot Shield, so that I can for example, use Popcorn Time without my IP, when seeding the video torrents?

Free version is only 500mb a mounth this is just a beefed up free version at 2gb a mounth there are some free vpns better than this .

Customers with a Premium License can use Steganos Online Shield VPN without traffic restrictions on up to 5 devices.

I got 2 free give aways this year one with cyberghost for one year and Astrill 6 mths with unlimted trarffic .

...there are some free vpns better than this .

Which ones are they?

vpnbook or VPN Gate would be just as good and unlimted because your not going to be doing no p2p with 2 gb no ways sometimes I download 1 file 3 times this size .

Edited by steven36

front360, here's what they say: "The Steganos Online Shield-Service saves neither the addresses nor contents that the user calls up, nor the IP addresses that Steganos Online Shield has allocated, nor their own IP address that they use on Steganos Online Shield. It is not possible for Steganos to determine what contents Steganos Online Shield calls up. Neither the IP addresses of the users nor the IP addresses of the called server are saved. As regarding email they say: "Steganos Online Shield does not require the entry of personal data (e.g. Email address). Steganos Online Shield records for the purposes of billing and the local distribution, which data volume (thus only the amount of transferred data, however not addresses or content) belongs to which pseudonym. The pseudonymous user ID is derived from the public key of the MAC address of the computer, that Steganos Online Shield thereby uses, and it is not traceable to a certain computer or user".

Hope this helps you my friend.

steven36, do those VPN's log IP's? I hope not.

Vpn Book is fine to download files from filelockers or something like that is fine as long as your not a hacker that puts there businesses in danger you will be fine .. A free VPN is better than no VPN . At lest you ISP cant see what your doing .

If your going to use a VPN to download from p2p wait for a giveaway for ones that dont log like the 2 I have or you can buy one there not that much.

• 3 weeks later...

Ihre IP-Adresse wurde bereits genutzt. Dies kann unter anderem dadurch verursacht werden, dass Steganos Online Shield aktiv ist. Deaktivieren Sie dieses bitte, wenn Sie die Seriennummer anfordern. Danach können Sie es wieder aktivieren.

Your IP address has already been used. This may be caused by, among other things, that Steganos Online Shield is active. Clear this please, if you request the serial number. Then you can re-enable it.

I got two licenses but only one is used. I need to know if i must activate and the second license too, or I can do'it later, let's say... 2-3 month later from now?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

• Adenman locked this topic