Which is your favourite Cloud storage Website ?

ARMOUR

Best Cloud storage Website  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Cloud storage Website ?

Which is your favourite Cloud storage Website ?

Cloud storage is becoming a must-have these days, with many users and companies across the world deciding to move all their files in the cloud for enhanced security and in order to make them available from multiple locations.

Microsoft-OneDrive-vs-Google-Drive-vs-Dr

My favourite is Mirrorcreator.com

If any one missed please reply

• Replies 35
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add http://www.ozibox.com. All links are direct links and you get 100gbs of space and best of all it's free. Been using it for sometime now and it's been down a few times but nothing to much. That one has my vote.

You forgot to add tresorit which is the best out there if we take into consideration the privacy policy.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

None of them and I will NEVER use this services. WHY? I just dont trust those services and people behind that.

Just imagine; today we are all connected to those cloud storages and store our memories to cloud, but what happen tomorrow if everything becomes unplugged?

There is a meaning that we "choose" to use those services, otherwise it wouldnt be so popular .

None of them and I will NEVER use this services. WHY? I just dont trust those services and people behind that.

Just imagine; today we are all connected to those cloud storages and store our memories to cloud, but what happen tomorrow if everything becomes unplugged?

There is a meaning that we "choose" to use those services, otherwise it wouldnt be so popular .

Use encryption and keep local backups.

My vote goes to Copy.com, I have 170 GB, 155 GB from referrals.

attachicon.gifCopy.png

????

• Invite people using this referral form and earn 5 GB, for a maximum of 25 GB.
  • They will need to sign up, confirm their email address, and log into one of our apps to earn the referral bonus.

https://www.copy.com/browse/account-bonuses

That’s true, nowadays is limited but when it started there was no limit.

I’m one of the first users of Copy and took advantage of that I’ve earned 155 GB with referrals.

Now, and for free, you can get 15+25 GB if you want.

• 4 months later...

Qihoo360 Cloud Disk yunpan.360.cn

36TB free space, desktop and mobile sync, file upload limit 10GB.

So far have 109 GB and counting....

How to set it up:

http://www.1mtb.com/how-to-get-36-tb-free-cloud-storage-from-qihoo-360-yunpan-cloud-drive/

When you download and install desktop application, find the installed program's language.ini and translate it in google translate, and save the file to have english translation. Enjoy

Archived