mIRC 7.34

jalaffa

can you please elaborate what exactly you mean by putting permissions on those keys?

Are you saying I need to change registry permissions?

Thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes

mIRC will delete 3 keys after 15-30 minutes, not always after same time

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mIRC\License

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mIRC\UserName

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mIRC\Validated

i create new group "Everyone" and set it like this for all 3 keys:

Apply to: This key only

Permissions: Delete -> Deny

Current owner: Administrators

or use SetACL with this commands for adding this permissions

setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\License" -ot reg -actn ace -ace "n:Everyone;p:delete;m:deny" -silent
setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\UserName" -ot reg -actn ace -ace "n:Everyone;p:delete;m:deny" -silent
setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\Validated" -ot reg -actn ace -ace "n:Everyone;p:delete;m:deny" -silent

or remove that permissions if we needed for some reason

setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\License" -ot reg -actn trustee -trst "n1:Everyone;ta:remtrst" -silent
setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\UserName" -ot reg -actn trustee -trst "n1:Everyone;ta:remtrst" -silent
setacl.exe -on "HKCU\Software\mIRC\Validated" -ot reg -actn trustee -trst "n1:Everyone;ta:remtrst" -silent

now program can't delete this keys

VFLEw3J.png

right click on every of the three registry keys mentioned above (you need to repeat this for every key) and select Permissions->Advanced->Permissions (tab)->Add-> type "Everyone" without quotes under Enter the object name to select->OK

then set like this:

Permissions: Delete -> Deny

OK->Apply->Yes->OK->OK

or use SetACL tool with commands, select and copy three commands and paste it to notepad and save it with .bat extension. put that .bat file in same folder with setacl.exe and start it (doubleclick on .bat) and you are done

or wait appropriate fix

Maybe is better to wait for a new proper crack, thank you.

I've used the registry editing method

(right click on every of the three registry keys mentioned above (you need to repeat this for every key) and select Permissions->Advanced->Permissions (tab)->Add-> type "Everyone" without quotes under Enter the object name to select->OK

then set like this:

Permissions: Delete -> Deny )

of

And i'll see if it'll works, thank you.

for time being to wait the proper medicine you tried those methods that suit for you.. anyway thanks guys. :D

Maybe is better to wait for a new proper crack, thank you.

I've used the registry editing method

(right click on every of the three registry keys mentioned above (you need to repeat this for every key) and select Permissions->Advanced->Permissions (tab)->Add-> type "Everyone" without quotes under Enter the object name to select->OK

then set like this:

Permissions: Delete -> Deny )

of

And i'll see if it'll works, thank you.

its should be a 1 sec crack , no point waste time with it ...

Alas I keep getting a nag screen saying my eval period is over, regardless whether I try legit or with medicine applied.

Entering of any serial causes the app to tell me they are not valid - I even went back to a previously working 7.32 medicine version to try that and I still see the same nag screen at the start!

I've protected the three keys, however appears to make not a scrap of difference, except that they now persist in the registry after running 7.34 for many hours.

I assume that the trial timer was changed with version 7, as the medicine to reset the timer on the main page no longer appears to work.

Any advice would be appreciated please. Thanks.

SceneDL that new release has something new?

Yes! Both XenoCoder's Crack and Regged with Permission enabled are merged and prepared as an Activator. Very simple instructions and installs in 2-Clicks. Hope you all like it. :D

Yes! Both XenoCoder's Crack and Regged with Permission enabled are merged and prepared as an Activator. Very simple instructions and installs in 2-Clicks. Hope you all like it. :D

apologize, sir..i believe it's your patch right?

apologize, sir..i believe it's your patch right?

I'm not like onhax or BadNews who pick someone's medicine and take whole credit. Until and unless i crack it with my own hands. On pirate sites it is best to keep yourself different to keep getting seeds.

I know this is a little uncommon, but I found a link for 50% off the regular price of mIRC.

If you are having problems and can't get the various medicines to work and you want a solution, you can always buy the software :)

$10USD isn't too much if you are frustrated :P

You can PM me for the discount link or please let me know if I can post it here or in another forum if that is more appropriate.

just bought this software for $10 :)

SnakeMasteR

Like posted in the older mIRC topic, if you enter just random shit, the program won't hold registration.

Use any name and the official scheme like 12345-1234567, 11111-2222222 or whatever for serial.

Is the registry protection still required with the new medicine and does it depend on whether you put in a license number similar to a legit one?

I found a license key by Team EAT via the web that also seems to be holding.

Archived