"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Have not had the time to check any of that — ATM, I'm using just the blacklisted domains.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 997.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Have not had the time to check any of that — ATM, I'm using just the blacklisted domains.

Ok thanx I asked because I shifted the DNSCrypt-proxy+Acrylic config to my VAIO and I'm about to test the SimpleDNSCrypt+Acrylic config in my HP.

I will post it in about 5 mins.

The domain blacklist is available but IP blacklist is still greyed out. Also domain blacklist doesn't support wildcards, true on your side as well?

So I paired it up with Acrylic, rebooted and it worked.

lVBmtnN.png

Let's see what happens :rolleyes:

Dukun Cabul
2 hours ago, thedeparted said:

it was poposed in the topic . thank you for your help

[opensource] IDM trial reset.jpg

If your current reset tool/program doesn't work then you can try this one (or other reset tool which you can find in this forum)

Spoiler

0oGeyS7.jpg

Download
Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode[?]: file/yhugmki1ikc1sas/IDM_AIO_2018.rar
Password: nsane

Seems firewall blocking (via configuring packet rules) not working on Kaspersky 2019 (KIS19) . <_<

Damn . . . . . . coming from Kaspersky, that's surprising — would never have expected them to omit features (especially good ones like anti-spoofing and anti-cache poisoning.)

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Damn . . . . . . coming from Kaspersky, that's surprising — would never have expected them to omit features (especially good ones like anti-spoofing and anti-cache poisoning.)

Would you mind to assist me on IDM here via teamviewer  ?

1 hour ago, Dukun Cabul said:

App Rule

Packet Rule (same result)

IP & Domain range ? Let me check ^_^

Dukun Cabul
14 minutes ago, IamBidyuT said:

IP & Domain range ? Let me check ^_^

Still using last year settings

BLOCK (Minimum IPs)
-------------------
169.55.0.224 = www.internetdownloadmanager.com
169.55.40.5 = internetdownloadmanager.com/star.tonec.com
185.80.221.18 = test.internetdownloadmanager.com

Horizontal List

ZiGr6wV.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dukun Cabul said:

Horizontal List

Wow ! working perfectly ^_^ Seems my used IP's were outdated then :lol: .

3 hours ago, IamBidyuT said:
4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Would you mind to assist me on IDM here via teamviewer  ?

1 hour ago, IamBidyuT said:
1 hour ago, Dukun Cabul said:

Still using last year settings

BLOCK (Minimum IPs)
-------------------
169.55.0.224 = www.internetdownloadmanager.com
169.55.40.5 = internetdownloadmanager.com/star.tonec.com
185.80.221.18 = test.internetdownloadmanager.com

Horizontal List

<snip>

Wow ! working perfectly ^_^ Seems my used IP's were outdated then :lol: .

Have no issue with a TeamView session — but, I'm assuming you issue is now all sorted?

54 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Have no issue with a TeamView session — but, I'm assuming you issue is now all sorted?

Yah, no issue now ^_^

@dcs18 I'm thinking about taking a break from here, doesn't really look safe here now. I don't even have any extra protection+ they have logs of IP and everything. What are your thoughts?

1 minute ago, Undertaker said:

@dcs18 I'm thinking about taking a break from here, doesn't really look safe here now. I don't even have any extra protection+ they have logs of IP and everything. What are your thoughts?

Then, what about your ambitions?

Just now, dcs18 said:

Then, what about your ambitions?

Let's be honest, given my history I would never ever make it to the team.

I shot an arrow in the air and it hitted where I wanted it to.

He was using the staff preoccupation as an excuse and now he says that after all these years news and update and FPU thread are same. Imagine that.

It doesn't bother me that site has problems, what's bothering me is that nothing is being done about it or its users are being made aware of.

Personally, I do feel concerned for nSane and all co-members (regardless of past skirmishes) — and, I do try my level-best to contribute.

As far as moderating is concerned, have been recusing myself from every site where I'm a Moderator — at a gradual rate . . . one site per month.

If you guys are worried, leave if you must — as far as I'm concerned, have got the best lawyers that money can buy (they are my customers.)

Thank you, it was an honor being among you guys. I just started out some work, so I definitely don't have enough to cover my ass.

Will see how it is in sometime. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Thank you, it was an honor being among you guys. I just started out some work, so I definitely don't have enough to cover my ass.

Will see how it is in sometime. :thumbsup:

If you ever take a fall, in Mumbai — shall take-on all the crapshot, upon myself . . . . . . . thank you and farewell Undertaker. uu0vOfR.gif

jayesh30202
2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

If you ever take a fall, in Mumbai — shall take-on all the crapshot, upon myself . . . . . . . thank you and farewell Undertaker. uu0vOfR.gif

Nice to see another Mumbaiite on nsane.

thedeparted
On 10/04/2018 at 7:27 PM, Dukun Cabul said:

If your current reset tool/program doesn't work then you can try this one (or other reset tool which you can find in this forum)

Hide contents

0oGeyS7.jpg

Download
Site: http://www.mediafire.com/
Sharecode[?]: file/yhugmki1ikc1sas/IDM_AIO_2018.rar
Password: nsane

Thanks, well i have use the tuto of @sledge101 too and it seems to be working fine. thank y all for the help

2 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

Nice to see another Mumbaiite on nsane.

Suspect there are quite a few more, too. ^_^

knowledge-Spammer
6 hours ago, Undertaker said:

no Recruit, no Undertaker,  were u both have gone  is real shame both go and never say by inbox and just go   maybe is time  to hide for sometime

57 minutes ago, knowledge said:

no Recruit, no Undertaker,  were u both have gone  is real shame both go and never say by inbox and just go   maybe is time  to hide for sometime

I am hiding by none! :tease:

Just I am fed up by the ignorance of some guys from staff....

If hey will wake up, ever, maybe I will reconsider it......otherwise I guess that I have and many other things to do...but if they won't wake up, I am afraid them will remain alone sooner or later....

You have my mail, if you have to tell me something, just go ahead with it...there is life over nsane....;)

It's too sad to see that many good guys are leaving Nsane. I know that we all have a real life apart this site, but the main reason of why they left, generally, it's because a controversy with the staff.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived