TorrentLeech giving away 10k free registration accounts.Get yours now !

broascadilie

broascadilie

Hi guys.TorrentLeech or should i say the faimous TL just now posted on thier facebook page that they are taking in new members into thier family.

More exacly ? 10k new members by using SUMMER2014 as an invite code when your go and register for an account.

http://www.torrentleech.org/user/account/signup

10 years old tracker.In our days this must mean something,i think :).

Enjoy and happy downloading.

• Replies 36
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• broascadilie

• jack

• csicsu46

Omg, be prepared for eleventy million posts asking how to download torrents or how to speed up uploads from people with the intelligence of a nats bollock who cant read or use a search button or engage common sense.

I don't know tried many times still got error type captcha any idea?

Just Registered using the SUMMER2014 invitation code! :dance: BTW, do I really need TL account? :think:

rHAnni8.png

Just signed up, no problems here.

Omg, be prepared for eleventy million posts asking how to download torrents or how to speed up uploads from people with the intelligence of a nats bollock who cant read or use a search button or engage common sense.

You are very right. Of late, this has become a trend on nsane. The fourm is full of such one liner posts.

Edited by Rok

+1, mee toooo ! :) cant sign up ! HELP !

You are very right. Of late, this has become a trend on nsane. The fourm is full of such one liner posts.

Hi Rok..not Kidding,.. why so no lucky i am.

Edited by iih1

Many times email OK..just captcha error... :unsure:

Just registered,,,I switch using Gmail..just remembered when I create account at KAT.PH

Here my screenshot

image.png

i give it up, tryes 6 times :) i have gmail .. in firefox in chrome also captcha error no firewall or anything else.. :D sux

i give it up, tryes 6 times :) i have gmail .. in firefox in chrome also captcha error no firewall or anything else.. :D sux

Don't give up.. watch on sigh up page what the error.. message, try another email yahoo...or aol..

my confirmation email see:

Edited by iih1

I will register for you then if succesfuly you can changed the password etc PM me your main data..

wow ! it is ok.. another email addeddddddd !! THX THX

OK no need to PM me congrats

Hi, Rok could you give me infos how much benefit I got with this torrentleech..I see you oftenly play around with torrent stuff..

Edited by iih1

Hi, Rok could you give me infos how much benefit I got with this torrentleech..I see you oftenly play around with torrent stuff..

For now, I've only signed, when I use it, will definitely let you know.

For now, I've only signed, when I use it, will definitely let you know.

yep, looking forward for that Bro..Thanks

I registered with a gmail account and was received a verification email. When I clicked the link in my email to verify it said I did something wrong. I clicked the llink like 30 times and it keeps saying the same thing. I copied and pasted the link directly and same thing. All it says on the page the link takes me to is, "The activation code you provided is not correct! Please make sure you copied-pasted correctly the link from your activation email." I dunno.

-

EDIT: I am able to login to the site with the name I registered as. I don't know why the verification link gave me an error but, I am logged in so, I don't know. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by DocBob1939

i signed up with this invite code but ive noticed i have been sign up before :P , now i cant login, it says "Your Account is still pending! You have to activate it using the activation link in your registration email."

of course i enter the confirm link.

what should i do? how can i contact them?

Because of this thread, I have signed up, but it looks as if upload ratio is rather important at torrentleech. Despite the name.
In that case, for most people, there is probably not much reason to go there.

Contrary to that, Demonoid has always been a place for all, - everyone and the dog- and they are back!
The question is if Demonoid will ever regain their former might, almost from scratch, but for now registration is OPEN.

Considering their history, joining Demonoid can be recommended.

http://www.demonoid.ph/

Edited by Fallon

if you've got a decent internet connection, TL is a great place.

usually i can easily max out my 250mbit line there. and as with all ALT trackers, there are no fakes, trojans etc, just pure scene releases.

and safer than any public tracker too.

Just so you know what you're in for...

Minimum user ratio at TL

Every user is expected to maintain an overall site ratio of 0.4 after downloading 6GB. If you fail to do this the site will automatically warn your account and you will have 6 days to get back to an overal account ratio of 0.4 The warning will automatically be removed as long as your account is still over the 0.4 minimum site ratio as soon as it expires. It will NOT remove itself as soon as you reach a ratio of 0.4

There is also a per torrent minimum which is also 0.4 If you are not able to seed the torrent to 0.4 then you will need to leave it seeding for 60 hours within a 72 period (Ideally 60 hours straight) or you could receive a warning for Hit & Run.

I am very sorry that all invites are gone now! i wish i could register earlier! please anyone with one Torrentleech spare account send me a PM,i would be very grateful! thanks in advance!