Adblocker scripts

manu

PsychedelicShaman

Nano Adblocker & Nano Defender are still updated for Google Chrome, only Mozilla Firefox versions are discontinued by original author, but now LiCybora is releasing Firefox builds on github (requires manual installation).

Blocker: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoCoreFirefox/releases

Defender: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/releases

• Replies 268
  • Views 66.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, PsychedelicShaman said:

Nano Adblocker & Nano Defender are still updated for Google Chrome, only Mozilla Firefox versions are discontinued by original author, but now LiCybora is releasing Firefox builds on github (requires manual installation).

Blocker: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoCoreFirefox/releases

Defender: https://github.com/LiCybora/NanoDefenderFirefox/releases

Does this cause issues when used when uBlock Origin? Or is it even needed if I have uBO installed with the proper filterlists for bypassing adblocker warnings and whatnot

PsychedelicShaman
45 minutes ago, HandyPAF said:

Does this cause issues when used when uBlock Origin? Or is it even needed if I have uBO installed with the proper filterlists for bypassing adblocker warnings and whatnot

Some websites force you to disable adblocker, Nano Defender is "cheating" such sites that you have it disabled even though it's enabled, as far as i know Nano Defender is the only one anti-adblock killer which still works nowadays, the others are outdated and not working anymore. uBlock Origin itself alone doesn't do that. Nano Defender can be used with uBlock Origin together but you need to set it up properly in the settings.

Just get adguard for windows. 

Add the basic filters of adguard. English, spyware and annoyance. If you are in a different country then the US, add your language specific filter. Add the adsbypasser script into adguard. Thats it. Happy browsing. 

29 minutes ago, worldsdream said:

Just get adguard for windows. 

Add the basic filters of adguard. English, spyware and annoyance. If you are in a different country then the US, add your language specific filter. Add the adsbypasser script into adguard. Thats it. Happy browsing. 

Adsbypasser doesn't work :S I tried to go to Adfly/linkbucks/ouo.io etc and it doesn't skip them :S 

By the way, good settings :) But I don't recommend you Adsbypasser

19 minutes ago, Archanus said:

Adsbypasser doesn't work :S I tried to go to Adfly/linkbucks/ouo.io etc and it doesn't skip them :S 

i just tested adsbypasser lite as an Adguard extension... works here.

2 hours ago, Archanus said:

I have been using this setup for 3 years now. I rarely see any ads or broken websites. When I do see ads, I do report it to the team and it get fixed within 24 hours.

Adsbypasser should work. If not, please join the adguard forum and tell us your setup. We are more then happy to help you. 

2 hours ago, jbleck said:

i just tested adsbypasser lite as an Adguard extension... works here.

32 minutes ago, worldsdream said:

I have been using this setup for 3 years now. I rarely see any ads or broken websites. When I do see ads, I do report it to the team and it get fixed within 24 hours.

Adsbypasser should work. If not, please join the adguard forum and tell us your setup. We are more then happy to help you. 

I installed adsbypasser (full) as an AdGuard Extension and I tested a lot in webpage that I must go into Adfly/peshort/linkbucks/ouo.press/psl.pw/ and it doesn't work :S 

I also tried the Lite Version and I have no sucess :( ... Of course I see no ads, but the only reason I installed AdsBypasser was for SKIP completely the adfly/linkbucks webpage.

I don't want only to block pop-ups (that feature has the AdGuard Security Extension), I want to Skip that annoying pages :S 

Exactly like the old "Safebrowse" extension in Chrome. That extension works wonderfully until it was discovered that It uses CryptoMiners :( 

https://www.genbeta.com/a-fondo/cuando-las-extensiones-de-chrome-pasan-de-espiarte-y-vender-tus-datos-a-usarte-para-minar-criptomonedas

In other words: If I need to go to the download page of a song. The default mode is to go though this:

Main Site --> Adfly --> PeShort --> linkbucks --> ouo.io --> Download Page

I wish Adsbypasser could transform above path like this:

Main Site --> Download Page

• AdsFight!
  • AntiAdware
  • Ads Skipper
  • AdsBypasser
  • Maknyos AutoIn
  • Bypass Wait, Code & Login on Websites

3 hours ago, HandyPAF said:
  • AdsFight!
  • AntiAdware
  • Ads Skipper
  • AdsBypasser
  • Maknyos AutoIn

Sir do u use all of these

42 minutes ago, ashish1989 said:

Bro, the mayority of them are discontinued and also some of them were marked as Potentially unsecure :S 

The Final Words: If you use AdGuard (and uBlock), it is NOT recommend to install these Scripts :S

AdGuard Extensions does very well its work in block pop-ups and some malware sites. You do not need any of those Scripts or Extensions.

And if you don't use AdGuard, only uBlock; the same recommendation. A well configured uBlock perform a lot of better in comparison with these scripts :S

• AdsFight!
  • AntiAdware
  • Ads Skipper
  • AdsBypasser
  • Maknyos AutoIn

8 hours ago, Archanus said:

In other words: If I need to go to the download page of a song. The default mode is to go though this:

Main Site --> Adfly --> PeShort --> linkbucks --> ouo.io --> Download Page

I wish Adsbypasser could transform above path like this:

Main Site --> Download Page

i tested it on psarips.com with a torrent link... it did just that:

main site -> "some quick auto skip stuff" -> torrent link

2 hours ago, Archanus said:

Bro, the mayority of them are discontinued and also some of them were marked as Potentially unsecure :S 

The Final Words: If you use AdGuard (and uBlock), it is NOT recommend to install these Scripts :S

AdGuard Extensions does very well its work in block pop-ups and some malware sites. You do not need any of those Scripts or Extensions.

And if you don't use AdGuard, only uBlock; the same recommendation. A well configured uBlock perform a lot of better in comparison with these scripts :S

• AdsFight!
  • AntiAdware
  • Ads Skipper
  • AdsBypasser
  • Maknyos AutoIn

17 minutes ago, pc71520 said:

:yes:  ;)

What do you mean by well configured ublock

I do not use adguard,I only use ublock origin with adsbypasser script

Is there anything else which I can use

29 minutes ago, ashish1989 said:

What do you mean by well configured ublock

I do not use adguard,I only use ublock origin with adsbypasser script

Is there anything else which I can use

For example I have this uBlock Settings :)

https://imgur.com/a/DM6VgLV :) I hope it works well for you 

7 hours ago, ashish1989 said:

I only use AdsBypasser. The rest were found using a search so I mentioned them, too.

• 1 year later...

Archived