revenge

shasi

hi friends one of my friend teased me to depression iwant to take revenge on can u give ideas

iwant do do to him is to trouble his bike what to do to make a bike stop so that it will not start

plz help mel

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shasi

• dcs18

• rudrax

• SlimRock

Top Posters In This Topic

a small hole in Fuel/Petrol Tank 0r Removing the SPARK Plugs shall make you feel proud!!! :P

Tease him unto depression - why conspire on damaging the poor bike? :unsure:

Frankly, cannot fathom how do I allow myself to get teased into depression - so many have tried and failed at this Board. :P

hi friends one of my friend teased me to depression iwant to take revenge on can u give ideas

iwant do do to him is to trouble his bike what to do to make a bike stop so that it will not start

plz help mel

Bike. ILL Bang his GirlFriend. :lol: :rofl: :P

Tease him unto depression - why conspire on02 damaging the poor bike? :unsure:

Frankly, cannot fathom how do I allow myself to get teased into depression - so many have tried and failed at this Board. :P

iam an boxer and fighter I can do anything regarding to anything so if I do so he will no more goes near his job and it is his career ending so I wanted to know nsane guys opinion this is the reason why I posted

the topic

a small hole in Fuel/Petrol Tank 0r Removing the SPARK Plugs shall make you feel proud!!! :P

nice the simple thing that I did is iopened fuel tube filled with sugar balls that's over bull shot suzuki hayabusa gonna die

nice the simple thing that I did is iopened fuel tube filled with sugar balls that's over bull shot suzuki hayabusa gonna die

How can you guys be so vengeful, yaar??? :o

I myself brawl a lot and fight hard with out pulling punches - but, the objective is always singularly to shake hands after getting up (regardless of a win or a loss - in the fight.)

Alex Jones' agents tried their best in this regard :rofl: :lmao: one more :rofl:

Edited by rudrax

Alex Jones' agents tried their best in this regard :rofl: :lmao: one more :rofl:

Oh yeah, Alex Jones and very recently The Ghost who walks. :lol:

I myself brawl a lot and fight hard with out pulling punches - but, the objective is always singularly to shake hands after getting up (regardless of a win or a loss - in the fight.)

vengeful !!! who is vengeful ???

brawl any one can brawl

iam an heavy boxer I will destroy every one who fought with me

if u want to brawl someone the main thing is he should be equally or more stronger then u can do any thing if he is weaker get rid him out of his way

bu in my case the opponent is an software engineer so ihave adopted this way

vengeful !!! who is vengeful ???

brawl any one can brawl

iam an heavy boxer I will destroy every one who fought with me

if u want to brawl someone the main thing is he should be equally or more stronger then u can do any thing if he is weaker get rid him out of his way

Anger issues much ?

I don't think I'd personally stoop so low as this sort of revenge. I agree that I'm quite retarded, myself - but, I'm only wicked, not evil to damage property behind someone's back.

Sorry, my dear - that's not an honorable fight in my eyes. :nono:

Oh yeah, Alex Jones and very recently The Ghost who walks. :lol:

:o

that could happen but the things u said are noticeable

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Confucius

two graves one is for u and another one is for ur ********

add some honey to your post then lick it and **ck it