Kaspersky 2015 Technical Preview [15.0.0.463 RC]

Matt

• Administrator

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 15.0 keeps your PC safe from all viruses and Internet threats. It is a full security solution that rigorously protects your files and your identity from cyber criminals and the latest malware attacks. By combining cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies that run on your PC, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers more effective defences against today’s increasingly complex threats – so you’re able to enjoy the Internet, while Kaspersky protects you, your PC and your children. In addition to including all of the features offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers many innovative, new technologies that are essential to defending you against sophisticated threats on the Internet.

With Safe Money, Secure Keyboard and other unique features, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 does more to help ensure you can get the best out of the Internet… without compromising your safety.

Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network gathers data from millions of participating users’ systems around the world… to help defend you from the very latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats are monitored and analysed – in real-time – and dangerous actions are completely blocked before they can cause any harm.

Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites
Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively detect fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud, to help ensure you’re not tricked into disclosing your valuable data to phishing websites. Our URL Advisor also adds colour-coded tags to all web links – to advise you of the danger level of the link and subsequent pages.

Delivers greater security for online shopping and banking
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 has always included additional layers of security that help to keep your information safe during online transactions. Now, with the introduction of our unique Safe Money technology, you benefit from even greater protection. Safe Money automatically checks that the website you’re visiting is secure – and it also offers to open the website in a special, protected mode… to help keep your credit card number and other personal data safe from cyber thieves.

Protects your privacy and your digital identity
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 provides a wide range of technologies to protect your privacy and your identity – including two unique security features for entering personal information online:
* Secure Keyboard is a new Kaspersky technology that automatically activates whenever you open a bank website or payment website – or you enter a password within any web page – to ensure that information you enter using your physical keyboard can’t be accessed by keyloggers

* For our ultimate protection, Kaspersky’s improved Virtual Keyboard feature allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your banking information – so that keystrokes can’t be tracked or stolen by keyloggers, hackers or identity thieves

Keeps your children safe and responsible
Award-winning family protection features help you to keep your children safe and also give you greater control over your children’s access to the PC, the Internet, applications, games and websites. You can block, limit or log your children’s Instant Messaging and social network communications – and block the transfer of private data, such as phone or credit card numbers.

Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC
If your PC has application or system vulnerabilities that haven’t been updated with the latest fixes, cyber criminals and malware could gain entry. In addition to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 analyses and controls the actions of programs that have vulnerabilities – so they can’t cause any harm.

Automatic download and installation features – save you time and effort
Installation now requires far fewer manual steps. When you first download the product from our website, it automatically checks for the latest product version – disinfects existing malware, if necessary – and then starts the installation.

Compatible with Windows 8.1
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is fully compatible with Microsoft’s latest operating system – Windows 8.1 – and is integrated with Microsoft’s latest IT security innovations. In addition, Kaspersky Now – a new application that has been developed to support Microsoft’s new user interface – lets you monitor your PC’s security status and launch vital security features.

Download Kaspersky 2015 Technical Preview [15.0.0.463 RC]

• Replies 63
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• hpwamr

• marshall39

• darko999

chlorophyll

Wowww.. cant believe RC VERSION CAME OUT VERY SOON

Wil try soon...

20 Apr 2014 18:04:28

Index of /devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015 - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/

KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463 RC Windows: 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit Beta-versions are 91 days trial versions

KAV15.0.0.463de-DE.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/de/KAV15.0.0.463de-DE.exe

KIS15.0.0.463de-DE.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/de/KIS15.0.0.463de-DE.exe

KAV15.0.0.463en-US.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/en/KAV15.0.0.463en-US.exe

KIS15.0.0.463en-US.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/en/KIS15.0.0.463en-US.exe

KAV15.0.0.463fr-FR.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/fr/KAV15.0.0.463fr-FR.exe

KIS15.0.0.463fr-FR.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/fr/KIS15.0.0.463fr-FR.exe

KAV15.0.0.463ru-RU.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/ru/KAV15.0.0.463ru-RU.exe

KIS15.0.0.463ru-RU.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/ru/KIS15.0.0.463ru-RU.exe

KAV15.0.0.463zh-Hans-CN.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/zh-Hans/KAV15.0.0.463zh-Hans-CN.exe

KIS15.0.0.463zh-Hans-CN.exe - http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKIS_2015/15.0.0.463%20RC/zh-Hans/KIS15.0.0.463zh-Hans-CN.exe

Edited by Kalju

usually RC released, it's close to Final release. I hope so.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh sorry, got it still download.. i will tried... OK thanks again buddy. Sir, you're donator...

Edited by iih1

Kaspersky 2015 Technical Release - 2014-04-28

KIS15.0.0.463en-US_TR20140428

I can't activate with beta key as on KIS 2015 463 the beta key i used:77PKK-P1AA4-5ESXQ-DVZ7S but I can't

any IDEA?

kis15.png

kis152.png

what its meant TR20140428? please inform me...Thanks

TR20140428 means Technical Release - 2014-04-28

Version designations

• Build = assembly, also last number of the product's version (12.0.0.xxx)
  • Alpha-version = the beginning state of product's development, a version that may miss most of new functionality
  • Beta-version = a version that has the complete functionality and is ready to be tested by components
  • RC, Release Candidate = a build that can become the release
  • TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)
  • CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product
  • CF, Critical Fix = build fixing critical bugs in the product and possibly some new functionality
  • MP, Maintenance Pack = package of updates. Found bugs are fixed in MP as well as new functionality can be added there. MP is analogous to Service Packs of Microsoft products.
  • Hotfix, Patch = urgent update fixing critical bugs

what its meant TR20140428? please inform me...Thanks

TR20140428 means Technical Release - 2014-04-28

Version designations

• Build = assembly, also last number of the product's version (12.0.0.xxx)
  • Alpha-version = the beginning state of product's development, a version that may miss most of new functionality
  • Beta-version = a version that has the complete functionality and is ready to be tested by components
  • RC, Release Candidate = a build that can become the release
  • TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)
  • CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product
  • CF, Critical Fix = build fixing critical bugs in the product and possibly some new functionality
  • MP, Maintenance Pack = package of updates. Found bugs are fixed in MP as well as new functionality can be added there. MP is analogous to Service Packs of Microsoft products.
  • Hotfix, Patch = urgent update fixing critical bugs

Got it , Problem solved i swicth to TRIAL ..OK thanks Sir..

KIS 2015 TR screenshot

iih.png

iio.png

Edited by iih1

Please don't mind to provide us The Changelog.Kaspersky .2015 TR..

Hello iih1, At this time, I don't find it. I think it's to early to find a complete changelog.

Kaspersky 2015 Technical Release - 04/28/2014

Currently Kaspersky being Test KIS 2015 15.0.0.2019en (English)

Kaspersky Beta Testing is currently testing (with a limited team) KIS_2015_MR1

(KIS15.0.0.2019RU and KIS15.0.0.2019EN).KIS_2015_MR1 = beta version of the First Maintenance Release.
MP, Maintenance Pack / MR, Maintenance Release = package of updates.
Found bugs are fixed as well as new functionality
can be added there. This is analogous to Service Packs of Microsoft products

http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KIS2015_PFI/15.0.0.2019/KIS15.0.0.2019en.exe (KIS 2015 15.0.0.2019EN)

Cellar 15.0.0.463en-US TR20140428 2015 (Technical Release) - 04/28/2014

Kish 15.0.0.463en-US TR20140428 2015 (Technical Release) - 28/04/2014
Check More Details Here
Activation Codes KIS 2013, 2014, 2015 (91Days)
Version designations    Build = assembly, also last number of the product's version (12.0.0.xxx)    Alpha-version = the beginning state of product's development, a version that may miss most of new functionality    Beta-version = a version that has the complete functionality and is ready to be tested by components    RC, Release Candidate = a build that can become the release    TR, Technical Release = a build technically ready to go in production (pending printing boxes, writing knowledge base or help content etc.)    CR, Commercial Release = the product on sale, the moment Technical support is responsible for the product    CF, Critical Fix = build fixing critical bugs in the product and possibly some new functionality    MP, Maintenance Pack = package of updates. Found bugs are fixed in MP as well as new functionality can be added there. MP is analogous to Service Packs of Microsoft products.    Hotfix, Patch = urgent update fixing critical bugs
image.png
Installation / Activation Steps (When Install Select Trial option)

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
10b.png

Screenshoot KIS 2015 2015 15.0.0.463 TR20140428 (Technical Release)

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
[/ Spoiler]
Installation / Activation Steps

Changelog (not yet updated) as on Kaspersky 2015 TP [15.0.0.463 RC]

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 keeps your PC safe from viruses and Internet threats at 15.0. It is the full security solution rigorously protesting That your files and your identity from cyber Criminal and the Latest malware attacks. By COMBINING cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies That run on your PC, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers blackberries effective defenses against today's increasingly complex threats - jump're ABLE to enjoy the Internet, while Kaspersky protesting you, your PC and your children . Including in ADDITION to all of the features Offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 delivers many Innovative, new technologies That are Essential to in defending against sophisticated threats on the Internet.

With Safe Money, Secure Keyboard and other unique features, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 does more to Help Ensure You can get the best out of the Internet ... without Compromising your safety.

Detects new, Emerging threats and gender

The cloud-based Kaspersky Security Network Data From Participating gathers millions of users' systems around the world ... to help defend you from the very Latest viruses and malware attacks. Potential threats Monitor downtime and Analysed - in real time - and dangerous equities are completely blocked Before they can cause any harm.

Identifies suspicious websites and phishing websites

Advanced anti-phishing technologies proactively Detects fraudulent URLs and use real-time information from the cloud to Help Ensure're NOT tricked into disclosing your data is valuable to phishing websites. Also ur URL Advisor adds color -coded tags to all web links - to an Adviser of the danger level of the link and Subsequent pages.

Delivers greater security for online banking and shopping

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Has always That included Additional layers of security to help keep your information safe During online transactions. Now, with the introduction of our unique technology of Safe Money, you benefit from even greater protection. Safe Money That automatically checks the website you're visiting is secure - and It also offers to open the website in the special, protected fashion ... to help keep your credit card number and other personal data is safe from cyber thieves.

Protests your privacy and your digital identity

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Provider's wide range of technologies to protest your privacy and your identity - Including two unique security features for Entering personal information online:

* Secure Kaspersky Keyboard is a new technology That automatically activates Whenever you open the banks website or payment website - or to enter a password Within any web page - to Ensure That You enter information using your physical keyboard can not be accessed by keyloggers

* For Our Ultimate protection, Kaspersky's improved virtual keyboard feature Allows you to use mouse-clicks to enter your banking information - Jump That keystrokes can not be tracked or Stolen by keyloggers , hackers or identity thieves

Keeps your children safe and responsible

Award-winning family protection features help you to keep your children safe and Also give you greater control over your children's access to the PC, the Internet, apps, games and websites. You can block, limit or log your children's instant messaging and social network communications - and block the transfer of private movers, Such cum phone or credit card numbers.

Prevents malware from exploiting vulnerabilities in your PC

If your PC Has application or system vulnerabilities That Have not been updated with the Latest fixes, malware and cyber Criminal Could gain entry. In ADDITION to scanning for vulnerabilities, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Analyzes and monitoring of the program That equities have vulnerabilities - jump they can not cause any harm.

Automatic download and setup features - a wise time and effort

Installation Requires now make fewer manual steps. When you first download the product from our website, it automatically checks for the Latest Product Version - Existing disinfects malware, if Necessary - and then starts the setup.

Compatible with Windows 8.1

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 is fully compatible with Microsoft's Latest Operating System - Windows 8.1 - and is integrated with Microsoft's Latest IT security innovations. In Additions, Kaspersky Now - a new application That Has Been developed to support Microsoft's new user interface - lets you monitor your PC's security status and Launch vital security features.

Enjoy.

oie_27115342_FQk2_Zkj_V_1.gif

Edited by iih1

Hello iih1, At this time, I don't find it. I think it's to early to find a complete changelog.

Got it...thanks

Got it...thanks

Well, could you please, share it with this forum? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot. :hi:

Got it...thanks

Well, could you please, share it with this forum? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot. :hi:

will added changelog, not yet updated as on KIS 2015 TP RC

marshall39

Waiting for final release :showoff:

The RC should be the final , if I remember well the last couple of years the RC went final :)

The RC should be the final , if I remember well the last couple of years the RC went final :)

as we all know ussually after RC (Release Candidate) then go to the Final release
for this release they add one step before they really released.
KIS 2015 should be more better then previous version on beta test (TP RC TR FINAL)
for more info you may go here
Thanks for comment. have a nice weekend, interested? give it a try
Edited by iih1

marshall39

as we all know ussually after RC (Release Candidate) then go to the Final release
KIS 2015 should be more better then previous version on beta test (TP RC TR FINAL)

Yes , I'm running it on my laptop and it's already better than KIS 2014 IMO.

I've followed your link , but I didn't see anything about another step before the final , I see " tech release was signed! It is the 15.0.0.463 build" , if I don't make any mistake , I understand this version will be the final one ....??

Yes , I'm running it on my laptop and it's already better than KIS 2014 IMO.

I've followed your link , but I didn't see anything about another step before the final , I see " tech release was signed! It is the 15.0.0.463 build" , if I don't make any mistake , I understand this version will be the final one ....??

you can try Any commercial key can be use to activate Kaspersky TR, or you can

use activation code kis 2014 such as for 91 days code...to get more than 30days Trial periode...

Just one more step they (Kaspersky Beta team ) discuss..then KIS 2015 will be final release as you said..

Thanks for your nice talking..and hope KIS 2015 as your choice...have a nice weekend and sunday tmw.