CyanogenMod 11S from the OnePlus one is shown off in new screenshots

geeteam

CyanogenMod11S-640x568.jpg

We saw a few leaked images today of the supposed OnePlus One. The leaks showed off a press render of the device, a series of different back plates including multiple styles of wood, a denim fabric, and a carbon fiber one. The images show a different UI then shown in these official screenshots that Carl Pei posted on the OnePlus forums, he and has put these rumors to rest of a very different UI then CyanogenMod.

”There has been a lot of speculation and excitement about the operating system of the OnePlus One. As you know, we’ve been working with the Cyanogen team on this product for quite some time, starting from when OnePlus was just an idea. Both teams have been deeply involved in both the software and the hardware parts of the experience, and it’s been an amazing ride so far.

Although we’re still running pre-production versions of CyanogenMod 11S, I’d still like to share with you some of the things that the Cyanogen team has been working on.

The new stuff is pretty cool, so here’s a taste of what’s to come.” -Carl Pei

He has put out some screenshots of the upcoming UI for the OnePlus One. These screenshots proved an earlier leaked image was real, we saw an early look of the Lock Screen. The lock screen resembles windows phone, but the launcher of the device looks almost stock android. Except for notification icons, they are slightly customized. In one of the screenshots it shows the theme options, which you can change anytime. The UI looks like a refined version of CyanogenMod with an overall minimal, and flat design. I think its a good thing that they have not gone to far from stock android, but the things they have changed, look better than stock, in my opinion. overall the phone is still looking very compelling , and I can’t wait for the device to come out so I can get a closer look at the device, and hopefully get my hands on one.

What do you guys think of the UI of the OnePlus One’s up and coming smartphone? Will you be interested in getting the OnePlus One?

• Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic