any software/addon/trick/userscript to bypass "captcha" and "waiting time" while downloading from file hosts ?

don2

any software/addon/trick/userscript to bypass "captcha" and "waiting time" while downloading from file hosts like filesflash,crocko etc

thanks in advance :)

• Replies 20
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• oasis

• SnakeMasteR

• dcs18

JDownloader + premium database. Databases vary from day to day but can cover a few hosts for a while.

Or just use a premium link generator site.

4shared.com host, you can use Premium link generator http://www.4server.info/

or add, addons of your FireFox with user script Yet another 4shared or Yet another download helper for various File Hosting.

The very very best way, buy premium ...ha..ha..ha :D

add4shared.png

Edited by iih1

I use SkipScreen 0.7.2 add-on for Firefox - doesn't work on all sites, though. ;)

list sites that works with it :showoff:

Edited by don2

I use SkipScreen 0.7.2 add-on for Firefox - doesn't work on all sites, though. ;)

list sites that works with it :showoff:

Have checked just a few sites:--

M21ifwZ.jpg

mmmh, i chance for that, those captcha are there to prove whether you are a human or not (maybe a robot or alien)

any software/addon/trick/userscript to bypass "captcha" and "waiting time" while downloading from file hosts like filesflash,crocko etc

If you value so highly the thieves work, you have to pay for it, or if do not want to pay, then you at least have to wait.

Or down on all fours in front of them cringe. Nothing isn't given just for nothing.

Use free premium link generator.& rapidleech sites with premium.

can u provide links ?

Refer to my signature

how to find your signature :huh:

what screenshot or snapshot add-ons are compatible for Firefox 29.0 thanks in advance.

SnakeMasteR

If you value so highly the thieves work, you have to pay for it, or if do not want to pay, then you at least have to wait.

Or down on all fours in front of them cringe. Nothing isn't given just for nothing.

LMAO, so just because someone wanna skip captcha and waiting time, it means it must be because of "thieves work", PESEdit patch for example only hosts on bannedhost.to, it's a real PITA to download from there as free user, only one example for the invalidity of your assumption. PESEdit patch is a add-on for PES 2014 and not in any way copyrighted. Don't think that all filehosters are only there to host pirated stuff, there is no difference if you download "thieves work" or not, limitations for free users don't change with that.

can u provide links ?

Refer to my signature

It is just right below my post :lol: never mind here is the link >> premium link generators

i dont seen any one signature .is i need to enable anything to see signatures of members :huh:

LMAO, so just because someone wanna skip captcha and waiting time, it means it must be because of "thieves work", PESEdit patch for example only hosts on bannedhost.to, it's a real PITA to download from there as free user, only one example for the invalidity of your assumption. PESEdit patch is a add-on for PES 2014 and not in any way copyrighted. Don't think that all filehosters are only there to host pirated stuff, there is no difference if you download "thieves work" or not, limitations for free users don't change with that.

what is PESEdit patch ?

can u provide links ?

Refer to my signature

It is just right below my post :lol: never mind here is the link >> premium link generators

i dont seen any one signature .is i need to enable anything to see signatures of members :huh:

By default everyone is able to see others' signatures without doing anything. I don't know why you can't :huh: