Easter Is Coming: Unlimited Giveaway Campaign by Softpedia.

sid_16

Easter-Is-Coming-Unlimited-Giveaway-Camp tb_zoom.gif - The campaign will kick off this Sunday at 15:00 UTC Softpedia readers, pay attention because we have some exciting news to share with you. Since Easter is just around the corner, we are pulling several non-traditional rabbits out of the hat to celebrate the holiday in our own way.

This Sunday (April 20) we will be hosting a special giveaway promotion for Softpedia readers who happen to be Windows users, courtesy of a select group of software developers. We don't want to spoil the surprise just yet, so you’ll have to stay tuned to find out more.

All you need to know for the moment is that we have lined up applications for file backup and management, system optimization and tweaking, disc authoring, disk encryption and partitioning, photo viewing and editing, ad blocking and, of course, antivirus protection.

The giveaway promo will last for one day only (that's 24 hours), starting at 15:00 UTC (8:00 a.m. PDT/PST), so don't forget to pay us a visit this Sunday and get free, licensed, copies for the applications you need, want, or just like to keep around.

Apart from making the announcement here on Softpedia, we will be also spreading the word on our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus accounts, so you can follow us there too.

And… one more thing: unlimited free license keys are up for grabs for most of these software programs, which means everybody's a winner! See you soon!

SOURCE - http://news.softpedia.com/news/Easter-Is-Coming-Unlimited-Giveaway-Campaign-by-Softpedia-438043.shtml

P.S- I'll miss that giveaway and if anybody can get one extra Eset SS key for me ,I'll be very very happy. :D :D

• Replies 19
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avmad

• AlexCross

• Kalju

• software182

Is GO!

Freebies

Advanced System Care7

Adguard 9 months

Backup4all
east-tec SafeBit
System Mechanic Standard

EaseUS Partition Master Pro 10

The usuall Ashampoo stuff.

ESET fans are gonna be pissed off at this so-called "giveaway"........

ESET fans are gonna be pissed off at this so-called "giveaway"........

" All you have to do is leave us a comment in the section below to try your luck at winning one " :sui:

:rofl:

smallhagrid

As we have announced 4 days ago, Softpedia and a select group of software developers are hosting a 24-hour giveaway promotion for Softpedia readers and Windows users. It expires tomorrow, April 21 at 15:00 UTC (8:00 a.m. PDT/PST).

Without further ado, here they are (in alphabetical order): Ad-Aware Pro Security 11, Adguard Web Filter 5, Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro, Ashampoo Burning Studio 2014, Ashampoo Photo Commander 10, Ashampoo Snap 6, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014, Backup4all 5, EaseUS Partition Master Pro 10, east-tec SafeBit 2, ESET Smart Security 7 and System Mechanic Standard 12.

To find out how to get a free key, visit the apps' review pages, as listed below.

Apart from Lavasoft with Ad-Aware Pro Security, iolo technologies with System Mechanic Standard, and Eset with ESET Smart Security, all developers are offering unlimited licenses to our readers, so everyone wins by default. iolo technologies is giving away 2000 to the first 2000 users.

As for Lavasoft and Eset, we are requesting our readers to drop us a comment in the apps' review pages, and we will pick 100 winners for Ad-Aware Pro Security, along with 51 winners for ESET Smart Security, in random order using random.org.

Too funny.

So many things these days say 'giveaway' to lure folks in, then switch to something different.

It is like offers of 'unlimited' stuff - that DO have limits - how stooopid is that ?!?

The only thing listed there that looked good to me is Adguard Web Filter - it's review summation:

The Good

The app is compatible with all popular Windows versions, including Windows 8/8.1 (32 and 64 bit). It features multiple UI languages and help documentation, along with brief descriptions throughout the interface.

Adguard Assistant did an excellent job during our evaluation. Furthermore, CPU and RAM usage was low in our case (Intel Core i5-3470 with CPU 3.20GHz and 12GB RAM on Windows 8.1 Pro).

The Bad

Creating tailor-made filters is not designed for casual users. Even with the how-to guide presented online, it involves some experience with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.

While toggling the basic and extended interface mode, the app got stuck at some point and we couldn't resize or move the main frame until restart.

A lifetime standard license costs a bit too much.

The Truth

Although it's a little rough around the edges, Adguard Web Filter does a very job at hiding advertisements while surfing the Internet, thus giving users the original browsing experience before the age of ad-bloated websites. Tyler Durden is somewhere looking at us with pride right now.

NOTE [April 20, 2014]: Softpedia and Adguard are giving away unlimited license keys for Adguard Web Filter 5. One key works on 1 PC, has a 9-month availability, and it is automatically activated at installation. All you have to do is access this landing page. The Easter promo expires on Monday, April 21 at 15:00 UTC (8:00 a.m. PDT/PST), so make sure to claim it by then.

Sadly, the 'unlimited' thing here also appears to be a big, fat lie as shown on their landing page=>

http://adguard.com/en/landings/softpedia.html

Adguard team and Softpedia are glad to offer you a unique opportunity.

Adguard is an ultimate program for internet filtering. It secures clean and safe web surfing for every user. With Adguard, you will not only forget about annoying ads, but also protect your children from obscene materials, and your computer from all the online threats.

Download Adguard via the link below and use Adguard free for 9 months!

Special promotion for Softpedia will be held on the 20th of April and will last for only 24 hours!

This might be the correct d/l link for it=>

http://download.adguard.com/d/19108/adguardInstaller.exe

Given that it is NOT unlimited, I think this whole (NON-)giveaway is just a waste of time; just my 2 cents though.

Edited by smallhagrid

Really bogus "giveaway".

Eset turned out to be a freakin' contest, not a giveaway. These jerks have no shame whatsoever.

I will personally trash them in every single site i visit until the end of time. That's the only way to train scum like this to recognize that these sort of "unlimited giveaways' that turn out to be 50 licenses and a writing contest are unacceptable. TOTALLY unacceptable.

Edited by mray88

Yep, well, I appreciate anyone's desire to bring something good to the public, so even if the softwares weren't the best pick from the market, I would have appreciated their effort, but in this particular case, I saw it more like April fools' day than Easter, Fake marketing will always bring negative reviews, they should have know about it, because this is what they are doing all the time, reviews.

Edited by AlexCross

I wanted EaseUS Partition Master Pro 10 as i'm still on 9, but haven't had any email from them yet.

Did anyone here get the email?

Yes, but it has a twist too: The license number is only valid in three days, please activate it before Apr. 23, 2014.

That doesn't bother me. I'd activate it straight away if I had it.

Thanks for letting me know, I might have to email them.

It's the same key for all :P Afther the 3 days, the key will be cancelled, so if you try to reregister it after that period, it wont work.

Edited by AlexCross

Adguard team and softpedia are glad to offer you a unique opportunity.

Adguard is an ultimate program for internet filtering. It secures clean and safe web surfing for every user. With Adguard, you will not only forget about annoying ads, but also protect your children from obscene materials, and your computer from all the online threats.

Download Adguard via the link below and use Adguard free for 9 months!

Special promotion for softpedia will be held on the 20th of April and will last for only 24 hours!

Promotion Link:http://adguard.com/en/landings/softpedia.html

Edited by lyldz

step2_2.jpg

But why not to grab Iolo System Mechanic Standard 12.xx (same as System Mechanic Pro, but witout built in antivirus) - there You'll get strongly individual serial key for 1 year.

Get Your serial here: http://www.iolo.com/landing/softpedia-easter-giveaway/

Download installer: http://download.iolo.net/sm/8/trial/sm_dm.exe

I thought you hated this, and other tuneup software?

I thought you hated this, and other tuneup software?

Try to think only for yourself, what and how you want, not how others may think or what they want to do.

Do not try to decide instead of others.

And in addition to everything else, I simply asked "Why not to grab..." (or why not to get it, another thing is where, when or how to use it)

And sometimes I say well what I recommend and what I did not like to suggest, but, after all - everyone decides for himself what he is doing. But this offer is not reasonable to be missed. This does not mean that it is appropriate to use anywhere.

I'm continuously this fool, who still thinks, that all people possesses the ability to think by yourself. I'm already enough old, but seems, I'm still stupid.

Good luck to you, if you will never make mistakes.

I'm not enough too young, to know everything... (Oscar Wilde)

Edited by Kalju