[Unlimited Giveaway] Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR Plugin (Windows Version 3.6.0) Ends on April 2nd

lizabrown

[This giveaway Reopen now!] Hi, all!

I'm here again! It seems Wondershare launched multiple Giveaway Recently. For those who need PDF Editor, PDF Converter, PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to image and so on. You're lucky to see this giveaway.

Product Name: Wondershare PDF Editor

Version: Windows Version 3.6.0

Product Page: http://www.wondershare.com/pdf-editor/

Unlimited Giveaway: http://www.wondershare.com/pdf-editing/ (Windows)

http://www.wondershare.com/pdf-converting-tips/ (Mac)

I'm very sorry that when i found this giveaway, there is only 2 days and 5 hours to claim lifetime codes. Ends on April 5th

Just input your name and address, you can get the code immediately.

10157162_432736966861748_882525615_n.jpg

Edited by lizabrown

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nsanelyi

• Share10s

• Archimede

• AlexCross

Hi all: they changed the giveaway link!

I could to download the OCR plugin, that is excellent (to work I only need to have the PDF editor v. 3.5 or plus). It's not easy to find the OCR plugin!

Link? Because the link posted will not point you to the screenshot posted.

Edited by nsanelyi

I start suspecting that this giveaway is only offered to some specific countries only :(

It would be nice if someone could upload the installer together with a generic registration (under the name "User" or "Portable").

I start suspecting that this giveaway is only offered to some specific countries only :(

It would be nice if someone could upload the installer together with a generic registration (under the name "User" or "Portable").

Ok, men. This's for you:

Download Wondershare PDF Editor 3.6.0.10

Download Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR Plugin 3.6.0.9

License key:

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /4Jk7TQQY

Earth Angel

Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR

Exclusive Giveaway and Discount for SharewareOnSale Users

http://www.wondershare.com/pdf-editing/

That said, the download link for Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR is given to you above. (Note: One download is for Wondershare PDF Editor and the other download is for the OCR plugin that works with Wondershare PDF Editor. You need to download both files.) To get your registration key, click here to visit the giveaway page, fill out the form, hit the “Get License” button, and follow on-screen instructions — you will be emailed your registration information. (Note: You will be emailed two keys, one for Wondershare PDF Editor and one for the OCR plugin. You will need both keys.)

(Tips: If you don’t see the form on the giveaway page, clear your browser cache and cookies and disable any script blockers. You can also try it in a different browser. If the email box turns pink/red after you submit the form, that means your email was not accepted and you must use a different email address. We’ve found that emails with special characters and domains that are longer than three letters — e.g. .INFO email addresses — are not accepted. If you don’t get your email, be sure to check junk/spam — for me, the email was sent to spam by Gmail. If you use a desktop email client like Outlook, we recommend check junk/spam for your email directly via the web — such as gmail.com or yahoo.com — because often desktop email clients don’t properly import junk/spam email. If all else fails, go back and use a different email address.)

Once you get your key, download and install Wondershare PDF Editor and the OCR plugin. After install, run it and register both using the registration information you were given. Take note there are two files you need to download and install.

SOURCE

Now it's working. Tried to click the link again & now the giveaway page shows up. Days of giveaway remaining [based on the page counter] as of this writing : 3 days & 3 hours.

Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR

Exclusive Giveaway and Discount for SharewareOnSale Users

http://www.wondershare.com/pdf-editing/

That said, the download link for Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR is given to you above. (Note: One download is for Wondershare PDF Editor and the other download is for the OCR plugin that works with Wondershare PDF Editor. You need to download both files.) To get your registration key, click here to visit the giveaway page, fill out the form, hit the “Get License” button, and follow on-screen instructions — you will be emailed your registration information. (Note: You will be emailed two keys, one for Wondershare PDF Editor and one for the OCR plugin. You will need both keys.)

(Tips: If you don’t see the form on the giveaway page, clear your browser cache and cookies and disable any script blockers. You can also try it in a different browser. If the email box turns pink/red after you submit the form, that means your email was not accepted and you must use a different email address. We’ve found that emails with special characters and domains that are longer than three letters — e.g. .INFO email addresses — are not accepted. If you don’t get your email, be sure to check junk/spam — for me, the email was sent to spam by Gmail. If you use a desktop email client like Outlook, we recommend check junk/spam for your email directly via the web — such as gmail.com or yahoo.com — because often desktop email clients don’t properly import junk/spam email. If all else fails, go back and use a different email address.)

Once you get your key, download and install Wondershare PDF Editor and the OCR plugin. After install, run it and register both using the registration information you were given. Take note there are two files you need to download and install.

SOURCE

You get only 1 key, they give you one link for download, both pdf editor and ocr are incorporate in the same software.

You get only 1 key, they give you one link for download, both pdf editor and ocr are incorporate in the same software.

Not exactly! B)

User can now select the key for each app. and it will send 2 mails with registration.

BTW an excellent software!

Edited by Kissol

You can use US IP address through VPN if you're not in the US & you'll receive two (2) different registration license for PDF Editor & OCR Plugin in one email. Tested here in my current location, UK, Italy, Australia & I only got one (1) registration license on either PDF Editor or OCR Plugin.

Btw, you need to install & activate them separately [PDF Editor & OCR Plugin].

Edited by nsanelyi

You can use US IP address through VPN if you're not in the US & you'll receive two (2) different registration license for PDF Editor & OCR Plugin in one email. Tested here in my current location, UK, Italy, Australia & I only got one (1) registration license on either PDF Editor or OCR Plugin.

Btw, you need to install & activate them separately [PDF Editor & OCR Plugin].

Dear ,

***PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL***

Thanks for your interest in Wondershare PDF Editor OCR. Below is your registration information for this software.

======================================================================

Product name: Wondershare PDF Editor OCR

Version: 3.6.0

Licensed e-mail: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registration code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

License type: Single-User Personal License (Giveaway)

License number: 1

1 email, 1 software, pdf editor with OCR. I'm using it right now.

It has ~240 mb.

What did you guys get?

Edited by AlexCross

blurryfutures

Giveaway still works use U.S ip and it works for me.

Btw i got 2 keys for each product.

Edited by blurryfutures

Works here in India it showed two different buttons for editor and ocr. pressed both abd received two different emails with 2 different keys.

Works here in India it showed two different buttons for editor and ocr. pressed both abd received two different emails with 2 different keys.

How did you access the link? using VPN? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't see any Giveaway there.. :s

Ok, men. This's for you:

Download Wondershare PDF Editor 3.6.0.10

Download Wondershare PDF Editor with OCR Plugin 3.6.0.9

License key:

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /4Jk7TQQY

Much appreciated Share10s :D
Happy weekend!

I did not use any vpn or proxy to access this.

I did not use any vpn or proxy to access this.

It's working now after clearing the cache.. :lol: :)