Windows XP with No Support Is like a Car Without Airbags, Lights, and Seat Belts, Expert Claims

software182

MS has to make Windows 9 to not a worthless pile of shit, or Windows 7 will still be gasping 15-20 years from now.

Oh yes, Microsoft has grown exceedingly greedy - I believe not just Windows 7, but even the latest 8.1 is gonna be outdated (quite likely in the following 5 years - personally, I'm gonna dump it in the next 15 days when Update 1 goes RTM.)

Microsoft is certainly to be blamed . . . . . . . . but, I think MidnightDistortions nailed it in his last post - it's the User fault for deluding themselves in trying to convince others that XP is still the best OS around and then coming here to beat their breasts and lament about XP.

I think Microsoft supported XP for an unreasonably long and extended period and Users have had plenty of time with plenty of alternatives - it's not as if they would have to pay towards making a rightful and long-pending change.

• Replies 34
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• CPowell46

• dMog

• MidnightDistortions

Many a good vehicle was made prior to the innovation of airbags and seat belts and if you drive during the day who needs lights :lol: :bag: :win:

. . . . . . . . . . and if you're blind - forget the lights, who needs to even drive the car. :dunno:

I don't blame Microsoft for ending "support" for XP. I don't need or want their "support". I only blame them for their dishonest doom-mongering, which has no other purpose than selling 8.

Windows XP ... Is like a Car Without Airbags, Lights, and Seat Belts ...

Just perfect for India then. :tehe:

95% of all remaining XP users have pirated copies...why would any company support users who stole the product... :lol:

Do people even need XP to surf the internet? Linux can take care of that and you shouldn't need to upgrade your hardware either. Though i think the average person who doesn't even know what an OS is will probably stay on XP looking at cat pics all day and wonder why their PC is dying. :huh:

so true....Meow......lol -_-

The Countdown has started . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in a few hours, XP shall be consigned to history, for most Users.