Greetings

The Owl

Hi Guys and Gals

Disabled Old Git getting bad with typing due to the arthritis so if I do a long one it costs me but I mean it, I have semi retired from Building and installing Computers only doing it for a few close friends. I own a site and am a memeber at a few others but thanks to a friend on one pointing me in this direction I have been lurking for a week or two and since it seems relatively sensible I thought I'd spread my wings and join you.

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Owl

• freeforever03

• Reefa

• Chancer

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Pleasure to Welcome you here ... Do Feel Free to Spread your Wings and Fly Amongst the Members of this Forums.. Sorry about your Arthritis, i have some close people Dear to me who Suffer from it and i can say it's not a Walk in the park .. Please do take care and try to take the right Medications for your Arthritis so that the pain can be Reduced to a Bearable Level. Best Wishes and Cheers ...

well versed in it "The Delights of Arthritis" thanks My Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother had it, My Eldest Son (39) who still lives with me also has it poor bugger didn't stand much of a chance as my first wife his mother also had it as did her mother, but with the various aliments I take 26 tablets a day which keeps me going OK most of them are PK's but not enough to stop me thinking, I have had it for over 25 years but the Boy has had it the last year and in that time it has come on very hard on him and he is finding it more difficult to cope with.

Surprises and betterment can always happen , only the initiative is required.

• 2 years later...