Thanks Posts

shought

Good ... It is late but it will make the forum clean and nice.... Now everyone can find the real post/discussion easily not need to read page by page........ :)

One thing more..... If possible.... If I want to see all the people who thanks, How can I see?

Its not something New that has been introduced . This system was already there, with clear instructions in the existing board rules too !

But, this thread had to be started --

>to ascertain the importance of this rule,

>to let the members unknown to this thing get acquainted,

>to re-remind the members who already knew this.

And this is thanks to some few members who literally r@ped the threads with useless and crappy "Thanks for the update" posts .

cool ! good idea , no more "thanks for the update/share/cure " :D ....totally agree !!! :showoff:

so what about "nice/good job/ good post " ? :P

"when thanking another member or showing your appreciation in any other way"

;)

This is some constructive approach to maintain the quality of forum's threads.

NeowinMOD™

Great post shought, I have never really understood this "Thanks for the post" reply, in my honest opinion clicking Like button is much more simple and better way to show the appreciation to other members. Though maximum limit of Like button clicking should be little higher, i.e when member has more than 1000 posts Like button clicking should have greater value of maximum clicks per day.

This is only because there might be some very useful posts/topics and when maximum Like button clicking amount is reached you can not Like anymore.

I think you should "integrate" Like button clicking amount to posts amount, so members who posts a lot can click Like button more often per day.

good decision

Great post shought, I have never really understood this "Thanks for the post" reply, in my honest opinion clicking Like button is much more simple and better way to show the appreciation to other members. Though maximum limit of Like button clicking should be little higher, i.e when member has more than 1000 posts Like button clicking should have greater value of maximum clicks per day.

This is only because there might be some very useful posts/topics and when maximum Like button clicking amount is reached you can not Like anymore.

I think you should "integrate" Like button clicking amount to posts amount, so members who posts a lot can click Like button more often per day.

I Think this was pushed up a little a few weeks ago, but now this new action comes into play I think it needs rising for at-least VIP and higher.

edit

I cloned your post to Here

Edited by Sonar

NeowinMOD™

I Think this was pushed up a little a few weeks ago, but now this new action comes into play I think it needs rising for at-least VIP and higher.

Something like that yes, members who shows dedication to the forum daily basis should have greater value of Like button clicking.

Edit: Thank you Sonar, very good job.

Edited by NeowinMOD™