Google Touch Screen Chromebook OS

Airstream_Bill

Airstream_Bill

Does anyone have a Google Chromebook Touch Screen Operating System and like it??? A friend of mine is wanting to get one for his wife. I told him I have heard nothing good about the Chrome OS. I also told him there were not very many apps for touchscreen. I need some feedback.

Thanks

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/11-6-touch-screen-chromebook-2gb-memory-32gb-solid-state-drive/4591017.p?id=1219098810504&skuId=4591017&st=categoryid$pcmcat244900050010&cp=1&lp=8#tab=specifications

Edited by Airstream_Bill

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jackieo

• Airstream_Bill

• dMog

• software182

Airstream_Bill

youre kidding, right?

That is the answer I was looking for. I knew it but I wanted a reaction from here. Ha ha.

Thanks. Have a good weekend.

there would be a very good reason why i is so freakin cheap....it sucks...they would be fine if all you ever wanted to do was compose and send emails and oh yea check emails...just about everything else...forget it...even for the few people that felt that is all they will ever do will be asking themselves why did i waste my $ on this thing... look at you budget for purchase and find the biggest bang for your buck(not a chrome book) and ask your self why not spend a few more pennies and get something thst will actually do what you want it to do and then do more when you suddenly realize you need it to

NeowinMOD™

Buy a touch screen laptop with Google surveillance.