• Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• selesn777

• loyal

• iih1

This is only beta soon there will be another beta and again.. 91 days more than enough for any beta build i do not think any reason forcing to install commercial key on the beta.

Sure enough, but not so for the inscriptions of the trial period and offers to buy the license! :P

the 2014 version causes me problems with skype and email metro ui apps, I hope that in this new release have found the causes and have resolved

Thank you!

How do I activate the program I've used a 30-day experimental

This Beta build has 90 days default trial period. See activation screenshot click Activate trial version of application.

x73p.png

You can activate a trial period ... and you can activate and license as I have ... :P ;)

201403081506198162014_03_07_093307.png

I do not want anyone to give advice and tips, but after 2 days I loved this test assembly (do not even believe that this is a beta version!) And I found her on a working system - a very stable work! ;)

Mod for Kaspersky 2015 beta version KIS / KAV - Thanks to ABISMAL888 (Ru-Board) :showoff:

• This mod allows you to use a commercial license for this beta version also gives the ability to install on Server OS.
  • KAVKIS_2015_MOD - mod should be in the same pack with the distribution KIS / KAV 2015, with distribution to be rename in setup.

201403081619012892014_03_07_104732.png

http://filehoot.com/s6bqbrxaajmy

There is a DELtrial 15 rar file which needs a password can you help?

november_ra1n

There is a DELtrial 15 rar file which needs a password can you help?

Try >>> ru-board

This is just beta build and as any other beta will be updated soon and you have 90 days testing by next week it will be new beta till the final.

The link New en version not working! Just checked,

Yes, I go under your login and follow this link was not working ... I'm sorry, already fixed to their usual ...