Microsoft Office 2013 Converting From Retail To Volume License Edition

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Microsoft Office 2013 Converting From Retail To Volume License Edition

[before or After Installation of Office 2013]

1A. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL - [before Installation]

More Info About Microsoft Toolkit and Download Link please see >>> Windows 8.1 RTM [Downloads, Activation Via Phone Or KMS & Repository]

20130524001808.png

20130330154035copy.png
1.Customize Setup Tab
2a. Office 2013 Pro plus extract ISO files [use PowerISO or similar softwares!]
2b. Ofiice 2013 Visio or Project Pro use build in Extract Setup option [see snapshot on the top....]
3.Set Installer Path then browse setup.exe [see snapshot button.....]
4. Change Channel Done.....

Activating & Testimonial

8r4i.png

1. Activation Tab
2. Click EZ - Activator Done....

6kwd.png

1B. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL [After Installation]

More Info About KMSAuto Net 2014 & Download Link please see >>> Windows 8.1 RTM [Downloads, Activation Via Phone Or KMS & Repository]
1. KMSAuto Net 2014 >>> About >>> Hit Professional Mode >>> Click Yes to get into Pro Mode.

so33.png

2. Go to Advanced Tab >>> Hit Convert Office 2013 RETAIL -> VL >>> Click to chose What Office 2013 Product you want to convert.
Notice: Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL will take between 5-8 min be patient do nothing till Office Convert windows disappear itself.!

x6pz.png

3. Check if Converting successful...
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]Orcscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]
k09a.png

2. Activating Office 2013 Volume License Edition

2a. Via KMS Activation
There are few trustable activator in this forum such as MTK, KMSAuto Net 2014 and KMSpico as well as online manual KMS Activation more detail, download links >>>Windows 8.1 RTM [Downloads, Activation Via Phone Or KMS & Repository]

2b. Via Phone Activation
1. Install working MAK Key
cmd (admin)
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]Orcscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /inpkey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]
xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx [Office 2013 VL MAK Product Key.]

o0r7.png

2. Open up Word 2013 and Hit >>> I want to activate the software by telephone.

zdp2.png

3. Call the UK number [+448000188354]
or
[uS Minor Outlying Island] [+18007548300] to get your confirmation id

Read This carefully before calling MS Via Skype >>> What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

pp82.png

4. Hit Next to Finalize Activation progress.

846d.png

pn2r.png

5. Checking activation Status.
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]Orcscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]
nt3s.png

november_ra1n 10 February 2014

• Replies 16
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

create a new thread ? why ?

I got a lot of request people already install Office 2013 Retail Edition >>> Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL [After Installation] -----> This is new..

When you adding this new info i decided to complete all other option under one topic from now on any one request question i can link it here rather than repeating myself.

Also another reason as rach mention above:

I guess better this way, separate essential tutorial to create FAQ on one main topic.

so people should read FAQ before asking.

I guess better this way, separate essential tutorial to create FAQ on one main topic.

so people should read FAQ before asking.

some people dont care about this :p

some people dont care about this :P

I'm quite sure that you are one of them :P

*sorry off topic

How did you know ? you cheat on me ? :p

• 6 months later...

I've tried method "1A. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL - [Before Installation]". I turned to the VL version. Eventually I want to set up, press the setup button. But it gave an error like, "ww \ propsww.cab can not find the item". I do not show a corresponding file types. My version of Office and MS Toolkit version is 15.0.4420.1017x64 & 2.5.2.

I'm asking for your help.

@ november_ra1n

My Office program is the original MSDN. "tr_office_professional_plus_2013_with_sp1_x64_dvd_3928776.iso". SHA1 value are the same. Why does not happen.

november_ra1n

@ november_ra1n

My Office program is the original MSDN. "tr_office_professional_plus_2013_with_sp1_x64_dvd_3928776.iso". SHA1 value are the same. Why does not happen.

You have MSDN Edition that's is retail one the one i have posted there Volume License Edition [Original From VLSC] that will lead different hash. Beside you can not activate retail edition unless you have retail key but you can activate VL Edition via MAK Keys or KMS.

Activation is not my problem. I converted to the VL program does not install. The main problem in the conversion process.

I just want to accomplish the process of conversion.

november_ra1n

Activation is not my problem. I converted to the VL program does not install. The main problem in the conversion process.

I just want to accomplish the process of conversion.

MTK may not convert some of the different Language Edition rather then English that's what i heart in his topic therefore i suggest download nature VL Edition and install they all Original!

Or try other tools after install Retail Edition >>> 1B. Converting Office 2013 Retail to VL [After Installation]

Archived