[SOLVED] Redeeming a xbox live gold code ontop of current xbox live gold subscription

Sonar

If you redeem a xbox live gold code while you already have xbox live gold will it wait or start right then?

will it cancel out the first or just add the days on top?

google said the days will go on top but not enough people confirmed a "yahoo question".

Edited by Sonar

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonar

• SnakeMasteR

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall membership should be 36 months and not more, if your actual membership plus new membership exceeds that, all the time above 36 months would be lost.

If you have actual membership with credit card and you wanna renew using a prepaid code, the credit card membership will be paused and the prepaid one is active and in this time you can't remove your credit card credentials from your account, until your credit card membership is over (or both in that case).

Hope i got it right. :lol:

Overall membership should be 36 months and not more, if your actual membership plus new membership exceeds that, all the time above 36 months would be lost.

If you have actual membership with credit card and you wanna renew using a prepaid code, the credit card membership will be paused and the prepaid one is active and in this time you can't remove your credit card credentials from your account, until your credit card membership is over (or both in that case).

Hope i got it right. :lol:

my previous key was with the "day one" pre-payed card - but i also got a receipt with another 12 months code - as you said dnt go over 36 - the 2 codes if used would just cover 34 (another 12) - so i should be able to use both codes without problems.

Edited by Sonar