AnyDVD 7.3.9.0

anuraag

any solution for 7 x86 ? patch successfull but error with nag "AnyDVDTray.exe ...can't run it" ..

cracked dll much appreciate...thanks

• Replies 107
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• STEEL

• locoJoe

• WRonce

TheEmpathicEar

any solution for 7 x86 ? patch successfull but error with nag "AnyDVDTray.exe ...can't run it" ..

cracked dll much appreciate...thanks

Is your AV quarantining "BRD.dll"? If you check my earlier post, I had to add this as an exclusion to ESET Smart Security. After this it worked fine.

As for me, Kaspersky detects both DLLs as malicious files, but manages to "repair" ElbyCDIO.dll (it removes Trojan.Win32.Patched.ey from the file, or what it "thinks" is).

//edit: I just received a mail from the Kaspersky team stating that the file is indeed infected.

//edit2: BRD.dll is fine, though, and was only a false positive.

//edit3: sadly, "repairing" ElbyCDIO.dll makes the crack not working any longer...

Edited by rcqst

As for me, Kaspersky detects both DLLs as malicious files, but manages to "repair" ElbyCDIO.dll (it removes Trojan.Win32.Patched.ey from the file, or what it "thinks" is).

//edit: I just received a mail from the Kaspersky team stating that the file is indeed infected.

//edit2: BRD.dll is fine, though, and was only a false positive.

//edit3: sadly, "repairing" ElbyCDIO.dll makes the crack not working any longer...

interesting. eset, commodo and trend all said the elby dll is clean. i sent the file to all three.

TheEmpathicEar

The Wolverine [2013][Rental from RedBox], I'm having trouble with AnyDVD v7.3.9.1 copying this. I'm testing the waters here to see if anyone else is in this situation? This is such a popular film, I thought there would be a few folks having used AnyDVD on it.

EDIT: DVDFab v9.1.1.9 seems to be able to copy with no prob. Will report back later

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar

The Wolverine [2013][Rental from RedBox], I'm having trouble with AnyDVD v7.3.9.1 copying this. I'm testing the waters here to see if anyone else is in this situation? This is such a popular film, I thought there would be a few folks having used AnyDVD on it.

EDIT: DVDFab v9.1.1.9 seems to be able to copy with no prob. Will report back later

anydvd v.s 7.3.8.1 cut thru it like Hot Knife. Took 5 sec. to open. R1-+R2 :rolleyes: :) (DVD VERSION)

Thx. I tried an "older" DVD and got the same problem. BIG CLUE!

After doing a thorough uninstall and reinstall and re-applying the patch, AnyDVD was able to work properly. Also, before applying the patch, I used exclusions for both "BRD.dll" and "ElbyCDIO.dll". Previously, I only excluded "BRD.dll" becuz ESET Smart Security only complained about this and not "ElbyCDIO.dll". However, someone noticed that their AV "cleaned" "ElbyCDIO.dll" and after this, AnyDVD did not work properly. I am just trying to see what folks did differently.

Q:

Did you install v7.3.9.1 beta on top of an earlier version? And, if so, did you reapply the patch? And, did you have to exclude one or both of the files I listed above?

Let me rephrase: Did anyone have to uninstall the current version before installing the beta?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar

Well, I am seeking out folks who "installed over" earlier versions AND who are using the new BRD patch. I think this is worth some discussion?

Kinda off topic but Im tired of AnyDVD and all its updates and keys and BS. I am using strictly MakeMKV http://makemkv.com/ now. I only ever rip the main movie anyways, so I dont need all the extras in AnyDVD. MakeMKV does a super job and is free while in beta which it is currently and has been for some time now. For me MakeMKV is all I need.

TheEmpathicEar

Well, if the original uploader [or BRD for that matter] of the BRD patch does not specify, all we can do is "Trial and Error" unless we share our experiences using it?

Well,those ESET-fox are not stupid and it somehow gives me the creeps to keep these "clean" files on my machine !!

Went back to the 7.3.8.1-version ,activated by key, this version still works fine,and.........no virus,trojans etc.

Maybe later someone want to share his/her key of the 7.3.9.0-version ??

TheEmpathicEar

Well,those ESET-fox are not stupid and it somehow gives me the creeps to keep these "clean" files on my machine !!

Went back to the 7.3.8.1-version ,activated by key, this version still works fine,and.........no virus,trojans etc.

Maybe later someone want to share his/her key of the 7.3.9.0-version ??

How long will v7.3.8.1 keep working on new DVDs?

I don't know why each time I reboot the system, it shows error to AnyDvd. Is there any way I can overcome this problem? Thanks!

TheEmpathicEar

I don't know why each time I reboot the system, it shows error to AnyDvd. Is there any way I can overcome this problem? Thanks!

When U applied the patch, R U sure your AV did not quarantine, "BRD.dll", or "ElbyCDIO.dll"? Read some of the previous posts about this.

Why don't you use this :showoff: :lol:

REGEDIT4[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\SlySoft\AnyDVD\Key]"Key"="cwHL3wN5sjDR3MgA7uKrDvDKwcn9JSIoXXU+fws0qyb45RZNZdXbJYtG+USBCOw+Kc4qTSPdmKSAuHMECRSZfjd5USUA8X5pHZRDAIBhuJJ9vMuUhAoAlYxBf3sXV3KP3w6qPpqSdMW7L1U964+j1DIAQUc08HwhUCuXgegjme7="

All credits to Mushroomer

Ho mates!

so it seams that finally everybody got "his key" more or less..

you are everywhere TheEmpathicEar - just take care when and where you are asking ;)

I spend a lot of time with testing the last days.

In the next days I will present some results.

TheEmpathicEar

Ho mates!

so it seams that finally everybody got "his key" more or less..

you are everywhere TheEmpathicEar - just take care when and where you are asking ;)

I spend a lot of time with testing the last days.

In the next days I will present some results.

"...you are everywhere..."

The laws of physics state that this is impossible! :rolleyes:

i've noticed updated threads don't bump on this place so i'm gonna post my issue here please:

I don't know you guys but something really weird its happening to me.

I have a blu-ray region B title but im in America.

I've always been able to play it on my PC with my Pioner bluray drive (region free, no region set) using anydvd 7.3.8.0.
I played the title before 2014 with 0 issues.

1 day ago i had to perform a windows 7 64 bits clean install and suddenly the title won't play anymore using WinDVD Pro 11 11.6. The software state: disc can't be played because its a region B title or something like that.

i've been thinking and thinking what could be wrong but i can only guess.

Maybe anydvd block all their releases with the new year except the latest one 7.3.9.0? i know it sounds stupid but i can't even rip the title.

or a new windows 7 update?

Pretty pretty weird cause the software is exactly the same like last year.

and yes anydvdtray is blocked.

My main suspect is anydvd thats the reason i'm posting here.

And nop i'm not installing the lastet anydvd 7.3.9.0 patch i know its an injection technology but i prefer to listen to my AV on this ocasion.

Opinions please?

Edited by smorrissey

@ smorrissey take it easy, :) no big deal, you have just mixed setting,

• AnyDVD Blue Ray settings, (this will overdrive your settings) check and enable:
    • Blu-ray support,
    • Remove Blu-Ray Region Code
    • and set it to Automatic.
  • WinDVD NO Region code!

then you should be fine :)

Edited by WRonce