[Giveaway] ESET Mobile Security 1 year License!

Roger D

ESET Mobile Security 1 year License !

13929283.jpg

ESET Mobile Security for Android, Windows Mobile & Symbian
* ESET Smart security,ESET NOD32 Antivirus & ESET Cyber Security Pro for MAC
100 Days License..
:) :) :)

• Replies 66
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• AlexCross

• NexusG

• Freddyfre

Last time I got an ESET license from a giveaway, the license stopped working after just a few days (invalid username/password).

Let's try this one!

Thanks, Roger!

Last time I got an ESET license from a giveaway, the license stopped working after just a few days (invalid username/password).

Let's try this one!

Thanks, Roger!

The giveaway was for ESET Antivirusn not for ESET Smart Security..that's why it stopped working... :rolleyes:

I'm still using the Giveaway key without any problem.. :showoff:

Airstream_Bill

Thank you Roger D I will put the Smart Security on my Mothers Machine. Maybe mine. Ha. Thanks again for the Post.

According to several test the free Avast for MOBILE (Android) is still one of top 3.

However - thanks for the giveaway :)

Thank you so much, was using Avast for the last 6 months. Switched to Eset Mobile Security found 2 trojans on my phone! so Needless to say, Thank you!!!

Cheers Roger D for the heads up.

Thanks matey. :)

leapinlizards

Let's try this one!

Thanks, Roger!

The giveaway was for ESET Antivirusn not for ESET Smart Security..that's why it stopped working... :rolleyes:

I'm still using the Giveaway key without any problem.. :showoff:

hi - i just wanted to add, the first time i used the free one year lic for eset, it did not work for ESS. i tried it again last week for fun and is now working fine for ESS. manual update is working.....cool.

Thank you Roger D I will put the Smart Security on my Mothers Machine. Maybe mine. Ha. Thanks again for the Post.

I remember you had installed 360 Internet Security on your Mom's machine. I think 360 has better detection then ESET. Best of all it's Free forever.

Airstream_Bill

I remember you had installed 360 Internet Security on your Mom's machine. I think 360 has better detection then ESET. Best of all it's Free forever.

Hi Yes I did and it was on there for quite a few months and then it would not update. I let it try to update itself for 2 days I then took it out. It is very nice and I liked it but had problems with it.

Doesn't seem legit site. Thank anyway.

Why are saying that? this is legit Giveaway by official site.. :showoff:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yep, server is down, I managed to get what I wanted, yesterday. (#lucky). I went for mobile security ;)

Later edit. It's working again :towel:

Edited by AlexCross

Yupp!! It's again working..I've got my key just now.. :rockon: