• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• Ambrocious

• flash48

• janedoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Airstream_Bill

Darn I had not heard about that. I don't think that Mountain air is good for you. I just have a hard time believing that kids are that screwed up. Some evidently are. Thanks for the Info:

Edited by Airstream_Bill

sad.. but our world has so many kids in crisis and in need of help and so many of us are not prepared to even accept the fact that kids are in that crisis and capable of doing this tragic thing..nor w having the will to actually make sure these kids get help..and some are more than willing to call this type of thing things that they are not just got the gain of a bit of press coverage for themselves and their agendas...aka my reference to the fact that is NOT a false flag op

Darn I had not heard about that. "I don't think that Mountain air is good for you. I just have a hard time believing that kids are that screwed up. Some evidently are." Thanks for the Info:

Good info. Yes, Kids screw up frequently! Darn good another "Quote of the Day", coming from "Einstein".

Edited by Turk

kids screw up frequently..i know i did when i was young too...but not like this...It has become a crisis in the western world...not sure how how bad it is the rest of the world as i have no first hand knowledge

Screwing up..Maybe robbing a car or a shop..

Killing someone..That's fucked up..

kids screw up frequently..i know i did when i was young too...but not like this...It has become a crisis in the western world...not sure how how bad it is the rest of the world as i have no first hand knowledge

The easy availability of firearms obviously matters.

I was just at my moms house and saw this on the news...so terrible. They say that the shooter (a student apparently, according to the information thus far) killed two classmates and when he was confronted with police, he turned and shot himself, according to the official report I saw on TV. I live in Colorado and holy cow...we have had far too many school shootings here...these poor kids need some help.

The easy availability of firearms obviously matters.

Guns aren't the direct blame here, its kids who have so many troubles in life that they are not able to cope with. I’m not underplaying this at all when I say guns aren't to blame, but rather it's the power and fear associated with guns that influences disturbed minds to use them in such hostile manners. There is an open agenda in America to disarm the citizens and events like this only help to further this agenda.

My heart goes out to the family of these poor kids who lost their lives. No one should have to suffer so badly that they think it's a good idea to shoot up the school. Guns are being glorified in popular video games and TV shows and movies, it's no wonder that disturbed teens might be drawn to them. They get the gun thinking revenge will be sweet but once it's over with....deep guilt and sorrow seeps into their hearts and sometimes kill themselves. Guns ARE NOT TOYS and neither should they be shown in a spotlight of glory. Guns should be revered and kept in a safe secure location and I personally think that some public education on firearm safety is in order.

Edited by Ambrocious

canadian here..and yes i own guns...a 303 enfield a mossberg pump action shotgun and 22 long rifle... so i do not think guns should be taken away... but making it so easy for anyone to get assault weapons needs to change..and yes gun education is a big thing lacking in a country that has as many civilian owned guns as people in that country...and i am not just talking a gun safety course

There is an open agenda in America to disarm the citizens and events like this only help to further this agenda.

Personally I don't think that's such a bad idea (for any developed country's citizens) but that's all I'll ever say about the Second Amendment here, because of the inevitable argument that will erupt and the factions that will be involved.

Edited by janedoe

bull shit teacher excaped

damn

not even close to being funny...and if you are serious in that statement you really need some help...some things do not and should never be made as the butt of jokes...this is one of them

edit>>>> spelling

Edited by dMog

More people die from car accidents every year than from guns. Why don't we hear people protesting to ban those dangerous cars?

More people die from car accidents every year than from guns. Why don't we hear people protesting to ban those dangerous cars?

that has to be the lamest argument i have ever heard..and i am one that does not want guns taken away

that has to be the lamest argument i have ever heard..and i am one that does not want guns taken away

It is perfectly obvious that my statement went right over your head!!!

It is perfectly obvious that my statement went right over your head!!!

no you just do not even understand how dumb it really is

That's horrible :omg:

Chill out Guys .... Now before this Degenerates into a Full Blown Argument of Pro/Against Guns Ownership Rights and so forth, Can we just take some time First to think about the Innocent Victims who lost their Lives and their Families ??? Can we Pray for them to be Given the Strength to bear their Irreparable Losses and Grief before the Gloves Come off ?? Personally, my heart goes out to them as am sure they are going through a Lot of Pain now.. I hope there can be a Way to Prevent these type of Tragedies from happening in the Future... Parents having to Bury their Own Children is The Worst that can happen to Anybody .... What a Sad News .... Please take care Guys and Stay Safe ......

Edited by kn_andre

did it get that far out of hand? I am just glad the shooter did not succeed in killing and maiming even more of the kids in that school...I just do not get how a young kid can think that violence on this scale is the way to deal with any problems they have had so far in their life...if it is simply a matter of seeing violence in video games and the news on TV like some experts claim i just imagine the lost generation in countries that have been perpetually in a state of war for any amount of time...there are some places on this Earth where it has been more than one generation of kids lost by witnessing first hand war and that goes with war...kids in the USA would not be able to begin to understand what that does to the innocence of those lost generations of children