Quote of The Day (QOTD)

Turk

"...I traveled, first as a student and later as a doctor, I came into close contact with poverty, hunger and disease; with the inability to treat a child because of lack of money;...And I began to realize at that time that there were things that were almost as important to me as becoming famous for making a significant contribution to medical science: I wanted to help those people.”

- Che Guevara

• Replies 121
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimRock

• Turk

• kn_andre

• STEEL

Top Posters In This Topic

Matthew 10:28

Don't be afraid of people, who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul.

The only ONE you should fear is the one who can destroy the soul and the body in HELL!!!

"When I first met Charlie, he was dating an actress named "Ginger Lynn". Very nice. Petite. Very small. And I thought, Oh, that's why the guys seem so big." -Jon Cryer Two and half Men Actor

- If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely

in Love.

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Sweet and Spiritual .... Nice Combo i would say .... Cheers for sharing ...

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

– Tom Stoppard

-No one is ever busy in his/her life, its all about priorities.
-Tears don't come when you miss a person but they come when you don't want to miss a person.
-Love doesn't start in morning and doesn't end in evening. It starts when you don't need it and ends when you need it most.
-Life is much like facebook. People will like your problems and comment but no one gonna solve them because everybody seems so busy in updating their own status.
-You regularly text your friends, they do not reply you. But if u text them from new number, everyone will reply, "who r you?" people have time for unknown, but not for known.
"This is the theory of life"

IXLZvQf.jpg

judygarland100718.jpg

Sweet Words that could make Many people go Weak at the Knees if told on Valentine's Day .... :) :) :) :) :showoff: :showoff: :showoff: But, Only for the True Romantic at Heart though .... Cheer

Quotes-A-Day-Martin-Luther-King-Faith-Qu

In Memory of SlimRock

2b89a65e1b88efbf6ce4a546b1da9cd4.jpg

Edited by rkkdjb

• Crazycanuk locked this topic