Internet Download Manager Error

PriSim

Hi,

Guys i am using patched version of IDM. From 2 days IDM me poups about fake serial. But main IDM downloader is working fine.

I tried many patchers but they doesn't work for me.

I think IDM team just added another check of license.

Those POUP windows are too much annoying !

Any help will be appreciated !

Thanks !

• Replies 13
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prem karthik

• cezar2010

• Roger D

• PriSim

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! this is the third post regarding IDM serial error.. :doh: :doh:

Guys after editing hosts file if you don't make it 'read only', windows may automatically reset its hosts file to default...

If you can't do that then use HostsXpert to edit and lock hosts file easily..

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

:showoff: :showoff:

IDM+6.18+Patcher+v2+By+WOC.png
100% Working Patcher for IDM Including Pop-up remover
Use this patcher to remove Fake Serial Pop-up and have full version of IDM, IDM 6.18 Full Version Patcher v2 (Fake Serial Pop-up Remover Inc.) Full Free Download - Patcher By WORLD OF CRACKS
Patch Release Date : 22 November 2013 <New>
Note : About Patch some of the Antivirus show this patch as a virus and some doesn't show such but the thing is normally all/some patches are shown as virus as they were by-passing software's this was the truth. If you believe in us please proceed with this and if you don't believe what we were saying then follow this just patch according to my instruction and delete the patch and then start scanning your system if you find virus then, you don't visit our site again OK!!! Please Trust us We care for you!!!!!!!!
Instructions:
1. If you have an older version installed or a version thats no longer registered/trial finished I suggest you un-install it and then install this.
2. Install IDM.
3. Exit IDM from Taskbar (make sure its not running in task manager)
4. Just place the given patch in the installation Folder (C:/program File/Internet Download Manager for 32 Bit PC & (C:/program File (x86)/Internet Download Manager for 64 bit PC) folder of IDM.
5. Run it.
6. Enjoy Full Version Now:).......
Download Links:
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18 Build 7 Patch
Edited by prem karthik

Guys after editing hosts file if you don't make it 'read only', windows may automatically reset its hosts file to default...

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

why DAMN my friend

if the frontpage IDM topic changed or updated

so all people will get the right fix

could u give him an easy fix instead from all this host way he doesn't know it like me

Edited by cezar2010

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

why DAMN my friend

could u give him an easy fix instead from all this host way he doesn't know it like me

Why Damn?

well if you want to post something, just do a quick search regarding the same topic.. there are already two topics on the same issue, then why third ?

and IMHO hosts method is the best, because with this method you won't have to patch or replace crack with every update available, just install the updated version on the previous installed version and will remain activated.. :showoff:

:P

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

why DAMN my friend

Why Damn?

well if you want to post something, just do a quick search regarding the same topic.. there are already two topics on the same issue, then why third ?

and IMHO hosts method is the best, because with this method you won't have to patch or replace crack with every update available, just install the updated version on the previous installed version and will remain activated.. :showoff:

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

why DAMN my friend

Internet-Download-Manager-IDM-6.18.7-Ful
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18.7 Full Version + Crack, Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18.7 Full Version With Crack/Patch/Serial Key Free Download. Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.
Version 6.18 adds Windows 8 compatibility, adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like YouTube, MySpaceTV, and Google Videos. It also features complete Windows 7 and Vista support, YouTube grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE 10 and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.

What's new in version 6.18 Build 7 (Released: Nov 08, 2013):

• Fixed a critical bug in IE integration module
  • Improved Windows 8.1 and IE 11 integration
  • Resolved compatibility issues with Google Chrome 31
  • Improved video recognition in web players

If you have an older version installed or a version that's no longer registered/trial finished I suggest you to un-install it and then install this.

Patch Screenshot:

Internet-Download-Manager-IDM-6.18.2-Ful
Note : About Patch some of the Antivirus show this patch as a virus and some doesn't show such but the thing is normally all/some patches are shown as virus as they were by-passing software's this was the truth. If you believe in us please proceed with this and if you don't believe what we were saying then follow this just patch according to my instruction and delete the patch and then start scanning your system if you find virus then, you don't visit our site again OK!!! Please Trust us We care for you!!!!!!!!
Instructions:

1. If you have an older version installed or a version thats no longer registered/trial finished I suggest you un-install it and then install this.

2. Install IDM.

4. Just place the given patch in the installation Folder (C:/program File/Internet Download Manager for 32 Bit PC & (C:/program File (x86)/Internet Download Manager for 64 bit PC) folder of IDM.

5. Run it.

trans.gif

Screenshot:

IDM-6.18-Full-Version.png
Download Links:
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18 Build 7 Full Setup
Sharecode: /0a5fc082
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18 Build 7 Patch
Sharecode: /b8dd6b76

Note : After following the above process just block IDM in firewall it will work surely :

How to Block an Application/ Program in Windows Firewall

13866927.jpg

13866926.jpg

Hi,

Guys i am using patched version of IDM. From 2 days IDM me poups about fake serial. But main IDM downloader is working fine.

Thanks !

IDM FIXER (By me)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1SHYAOFK/IDM_FIXER_6.18_Build_7.7z_links

ASIO

thx my friend for the fix

and for Roger D

SORRY if u miss undeerstood my words

we all here one family

NSANE FORVER

i wish the one who wrote the topic to give us any answer or feedback :D

Edited by cezar2010

Hi,

Guys this problem is too much critical for an IDM user!

If Nsanedown Staff update download section with new Patch then i hope it will be help full .

And Mr.Roger its a forum which is using IPB, its serach is not efficiant , And forum admins and moderators can merg the thread if there is any problem!

Anyway thanks all of you guys !

It works for me !

IDM+6.18+Patcher+v2+By+WOC.png
100% Working Patcher for IDM Including Pop-up remover
Use this patcher to remove Fake Serial Pop-up and have full version of IDM, IDM 6.18 Full Version Patcher v2 (Fake Serial Pop-up Remover Inc.) Full Free Download - Patcher By WORLD OF CRACKS
Patch Release Date : 22 November 2013 <New>
Instructions:
2. Install IDM.
5. Run it.
Download Links:
Internet Download Manager IDM 6.18 Build 7 Patch v2 by WOC

Hi,

Thanks !

Use the Patcher i have posted It will surely work tested with more than 15 systems and it was created last night only