PerfectDisk Professional 13.0 Build 770

anuraag

Keep your computer running like new. PerfectDisk Professional's industry-leading defragmenting features speed up everything you do, from browsing the web to downloading music and editing pictures. Plus, you'll see faster machine boot times and fewer software crashes and hangs. PerfectDisk Professional's patented SMARTPlacement feature is the most sophisticated defragging solution available. It identifies the files you use most and then organizes them according to your unique usage patterns. This comprehensive process yields faster subsequent defrag passes, quicker computer boots, slower rates of fragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved performance of desktops and laptops.

Download

• Replies 150
  • Views 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• viggen66

• DarkSlayer

• digimon

• peter.pan

I'm still using Diskeeper 2011 15.0.968.0.

Is Perfect Disk Professional version 13 any better? Because the version 12 definitely wasn't...

it seems you can not even buy this yet? i have a great discount code and would just buy a copy but i dont see it anywhere on their site. everything listed is for 12.5??

it seems you can not even buy this yet? i have a great discount code and would just buy a copy but i dont see it anywhere on their site. everything listed is for 12.5??

you cant yet only ppl on maintenance plan and or with friends at raxco have it

Weird, there's no announcement over the official website, but it seems this edition has fixed one problem I had on 12.5, excellent program, not for the key

I have always been a strong believer of these commercial products, but sometimes, companies release some freebies, which can substitute these tools, and one among them is the disk defrag free.

This new edition has the ability to automatic defrag the Hard Disk, making it a strong contestor and substitute to this

http://www.auslogics.com/en/software/disk-defrag/features/

Making it automatic and fast defrag it's a install and forget solution like this one, but it's totally free

Edited by viggen66

I have always been a strong believer of these commercial products, but sometimes, companies release some freebies, which can substitute these tools, and one among them is the disk defrag free.

This new edition has the ability to automatic defrag the Hard Disk, making it a strong contestor and substitute to this

Making it automatic and fast defrag it's a install and forget solution like this one, but it's totally free

What do you mean when you say "disk defragment"? Just gathering file fragments into one place, relocation by some of rules, MTF defragmentation, defragmentation system files, defragmentation locked files... what?

How do you compare Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro and PerfectDisk Defrag Pro - these are a lot of different things.

What do you mean when you say "disk defragment"? Just gathering file fragments into one place, relocation by some of rules, MTF defragmentation, defragmentation system files, defragmentation locked files... what?

How do you compare Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro and PerfectDisk Defrag Pro - these are a lot of different things.

We can't compare a commercial product with a freeware, and as a start up point of view, Auslogic Free Defrag, can handle most of the users needs, without a price tag on it, also it's true that we in here don't care about the cost of the software, moving forward I think weird the official site of Raxco doesn't mention the new edition of Perfectdisk, I reckon this was a leak somehow