Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

Back on topic: What do you think of One Piece? I used to watch it a long while back, dont really remember

what its about. Thumbs up or down?

I'll try to answer this to the best of my ability/honesty

It's a piece of s**t from my pov.

I simply hate the colors, bg, character drawing...EVERYTHiNG....damn plastic man powers

• Replies 430
  • Views 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink: Alright I'll take that into consideration.

I will view a little bit of it just to develope my own opinion...

Bolt_Gundam510

well at least they don't have Gundam SD on there. that anime is so bad and so cartoonie it sucked from start to finish. them poor poor gundams. they are to be used to fight not make friends with humans. any takes on what anime you hate?

oh i loved GunGrave by the way they went so good with the fighting in there heh heh.

well at least they don't have Gundam SD on there. that anime is so bad and so cartoonie it sucked from start to finish. them poor poor gundams. they are to be used to fight not make friends with humans. any takes on what anime you hate?

oh i loved GunGrave by the way they went so good with the fighting in there heh heh.

Just because you said it sucked so bad Im gonna go watch it :dance2:

I dunno why but your post intrigued me, maybe its boredom, maybe its the 5 monsters I drank :yes:

Just because you said it sucked so bad Im gonna go watch it :dance2:

I dunno why but your post intrigued me, maybe its boredom, maybe its the 5 monsters I drank :D

definitely boredom :yes:

and when I am bored, i start watching eng dub eps of bleach and naruto :lmao:

definitely boredom :yes:

and when I am bored, i start watching eng dub eps of bleach and naruto :D

:dance2: Nah I think its the monsters. Im starting to get a little woozy :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Recent additions to DubHappy:

Rave Master ~ Rave Master Episode 14 English DubIron Man Armored Adventures ~ Iron Man Armored Adventures Episode 5Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Sub) ~ Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 5 English SubBleach ~ Bleach Episode 113 English DubCode Geass R2 ~ Code Geass R2 Episode 16 English DubThe Boondocks ~ The Boondocks Episode 30Cowboy Bebop ~ Cowboy Bebop: The MovieCrayon Shin-chan ~ Crayon Shin-chan Episode 5G.I. Joe: Resolute ~ G.I. Joe: ResoluteHell Girl ~ Hell Girl Season 2 Teaser Reign: The Conqueror ~ Reign: The Conqueror Episode 13

Also, a guide on how to get past the Megavideo 72 minutes annoyance :)

Bizarre™

I watch Bleach and Naruto whenever it gets 50 episodes ahead :D

Non-stop watching... if I have the time :)

:) I see you stay updated. ; I dont have the time, but I make some anyway :D

I watch Bleach and Naruto whenever it gets 50 episodes ahead :think:

Non-stop watching... if I have the time :wtf:

I'm the same as you :frusty:

it's not enough that I watch them in japaneses, but I also have to watch the dubbed versions :dance2:

Recent Additions to DubHappy:

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Sub) ~ Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 6 English SubBakugan Battle Brawlers ~ Bakugan New Vestroia Episode 2 English DubbedIron Man Armored Adventures ~ Iron Man Armored Adventures Episode 6Code Geass R2 ~ Code Geass R2 Episode 18 English DubBleach ~ Bleach Episode 115 English DubRave Master ~ Rave Master Episode 14 English DubThe Boondocks ~ The Boondocks Episode 30Cowboy Bebop ~ Cowboy Bebop: The MovieCrayon Shin-chan ~ Crayon Shin-chan Episode 5G.I. Joe: Resolute ~ G.I. Joe: ResoluteHell Girl ~ Hell Girl Season 2 Teaser

• 3 weeks later...

Dubhappy down for anybody else? Looks to me like their plan with awardspace expired. Grr today is gonna be a long day...

EDIT: Nevermind, I got past it. I wonder why the main page doesnt work but everything else does...

lmao, it works for me, but i have to quickly hit the STOP loading page button to stop getting redirected to awardspace

lmao, it works for me, but i have to quickly hit the STOP loading page button to stop getting redirected to awardspace

Same problem here..

• 3 weeks later...

and here is the converted 320 kbit mp3's :)

took a while cause i was busy reading the last 10 gantz mangas :dance2:

Site: mediafire.com

Code: /?hmtfmmf0w4z

about your song, bleach op9...you can dl it from here in case you didn't found the 320 kbit one

https://nipponsei.minglong.org/

i'm all about quality :dance2:

edit:

I changed the title of your thread Rock to reflect that everything regarding anime can be talked in here

so what have you guys thought about the latest bleach chapter?

I for one hope Strak kicks both their asses :dance2:

I was wondering what happened to the name :lmao: Its fine with me. ; Strak will. Trust me ;)

I don't think the 3 espadas are dead...hallibel still has time to think of a way to escape from the ice prison....i bet Barregan doesn't even have a scratch from Soi-fon's bankai

and Stark...well those guns are just the tip of the Iceberg...Notice how he said "unlock our full power"....and he didn't say "my full power", which is also a hit that the form he has right now is not what he truly looks like, else he would of said "reveals my true form" but he didn't, which means that the form he is currently using is like a shikai, and not what he really looks like

if anything he'll reveal his true form at a certain point, after the battle with Ukitake & Shunsui or in the middle of it....or even after Uruhara and the Vizards arrive.

In any case whatever he does, Aizen still won't this ARC, and will create the king's key.

either my the deaths of the 3 espada, resulting in a overwhelming release of souls, or by the destruction of the pillars by Stark, and the consumption of the souls over SS

I don't think the 3 espadas are dead...hallibel still has time to think of a way to escape from the ice prison....i bet Barregan doesn't even have a scratch from Soi-fon's bankai

and Stark...well those guns are just the tip of the Iceberg...Notice how he said "unlock our full power"....and he didn't say "my full power", which is also a hit that the form he has right now is not what he truly looks like, else he would of said "reveals my true form" but he didn't, which means that the form he is currently using is like a shikai, and not what he really looks like

I didnt notice that. There might be something to it. I did think for a long time that this was his true form, until I reviewed the episodes with the folks at dubhappy (talkative group of animeheads they are). They brought up the same points as you did.

if anything he'll reveal his true form at a certain point, after the battle with Ukitake & Shunsui or in the middle of it....or even after Uruhara and the Vizards arrive.

In the middle of it is when I think its most likely to happy :yes:. Maybe after but I think it will be before Uruhara. I could be wrong...

--

Im more focused on Case Closed than anything right now. Funimation stopped dubbing (so far) at episode 130, I dont think they'll continue to keep dubbing em :fear:. Someone told me that if sales go good then they will & I hope they do. Subtitles suck and the voices in english go so much better with the characters.

Anyway, its a really good mystery anime. My favorite out of em all actually ^_^ ; Check it out.

I didnt notice that. There might be something to it. I did think for a long time that this was his true form, until I reviewed the episodes with the folks at dubhappy (talkative group of animeheads they are). They brought up the same points as you did.

didn't knew they had a forum where you could review the ep ^_^

didn't knew they had a forum where you could review the ep ^_^

Posted Image

You didnt notice that? :yes: ; Here's the link to it - http://www.pollama.com/ ; They're not nearly as active because people stay in the chat box. More on that below:

I had it in the weird little chat boxy on the left hand side of the site. There is always somebody there talking to somebody so I decided to jump in. Rude bunch at times but if you get one of their good sides you can get on them all.

Bleach Thread | Only 2 posts :fear:

lmao...didn't even see the enter the forums link at first ^_^

found it 3 minutes before reading your post :yes:

anyways, by the looks of it...that forum is as good as dead oh well

haven't seen the dubbed ep since a while now cause I'm waiting on them to pile up...i wonder how Grimmjow's and Stark's voice will sound :fear:

• 2 weeks later...

damn the latest bleach chapter owned so hard :P

Ha! Serves the bastard right for not making Shunsui release his bankai!

Posted Image

And honestly, what did master Roshi expected anyways...none of the other captains were any match for the top three espada to begin with, and now the 1-shot captain got released hahhahahahahahaa

Posted Image

Archived