i hate hitman pro

don2

first of all i hate my self why i used hitman pro :angry:

hitman pro created huge problems :

1)slowed down the sytem like hell :angry: i want f**k hard hitman pro :angry:

2)system start up taking 30 minutes ,usually takes less than 5minutes .lot of time taking at windows logo screen :angry:

3)created huge problem :volume disturbance and volume disclarity.i had lot of new songs and movies to watch.even windows log off and log on sound gone mad like scratching sound everytime .double f**K hitman pro :angry:

4)after scanning with hitman pro ,i had two big beep sounds and after that beep sounds,keyboard doesnt worked at all !!!!

i need to restart the computer to work it out !!!!

5)after restart when typing doesnt show immediately what i type ..it showing after long time .triple f**k hitman pro :angry:

i will gang bang the developer of hitman pro with my friends :angry:

bottom line : virus,spyware,malware is better than hitman pro :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by don2

• Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• SlimRock

• badrobot

• knowledge-Spammer

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the developer its your pc or laptop

my laptop is in excellent position before using hitman pro

Edited by don2

Do not talk nonsense, HitmanPRO has no real time protection and does not interfere with anything in the system or other programs, this can only be caused by your main antivirus or other cause that you not understand. (And talk right so that others can understand).

bro it maybe some virus or malware with some patch that you must have used...i have used hitman pro before...although i dont like it, it did not mess up my system though...

:D :lmao: :rofl:

HitmanPro is the best scanner I've used in my life. He do not has real time protection so he can't slow your pc. Just stop write bullshit :)

Unless you setup scheduled scans, there's no way it slows your system down, and i hardly believe it messed up your system. Hitman Pro is one of the best scanners EVER! ;)

Check out your settings. Maybe you scheduled hourly scans :)

this is the stupidest software related rant i have ever read on nsane.

forget hitman pro,i doubt even the worst available anti-malware software can do this to a system

maybe the pro med was dl from a torrent site and infected his system

your security setup might have conflict each other. Try restore the system to previous or go to safe mode and choose "last known good..."

:wtf: there is no need to be upset, New version of ESET just got released, keep calm & give it a try. ;)

Personally, given the amount of "what is it, how do I ?", threads you post and then proceed to go and either condemn the replies / software your asking about, I would advise you pack your PC / LAPTOP up and send it back, and then switch to a console.

Edited by Dodel

Personally, given the amount of "what is it, how do I ?", threads you post and then proceed to go and either condemn the replies / software your asking about, I would advise you pack your PC / LAPTOP up and send it back, and then switch to a console.

just i hate ur replies.did i asked u reply to my every thread :angry:

ur criticizing everytime i had observed several times :angry:

why cant just f**k urself and be happy :angry:

Try restore the system to previous or go to safe mode and choose "last known good..."

restored last restore point before the use of hitman pro ,now everything is fine :D

thank you very much :D

hence it is proved hitman pro is a retard software :lol:

i must hit one time the developer of hitman pro with my big tool :lol:

f**k don3 wat happen hahahahahahahha

really 5/5 for urs precious lines wat u used above against hitman lol

But i Dont know abt hitman az i have never used it.....

well az it said may be your hitman and AV get conflict and urs pc got f**k.

I dont know why u or any one useing extra malware/spyware blah blah programs on their pc... I have never used anything like that ever in my life.. just i used a nice anti-virus like microsoft security essential or ESET internet security.. THATS IT.. never got any problem on my pc.

and yea if its win7 sp1 and keeps your window update then it will be more better...

For extra i some time run Microsoft Malicious software removal tool wat i got thru windows update.

Do this what i am saying ,,its my bet you will never get infected..though you wont disable anyof these.

Edited by truemate

i hate hitman pro --> I hate people who write nonsens and blame a high rated program for their self caused problems.

Agreed well said for me ATTENTION SEEKER springs to mind.I have tried to help him before with something he could of just googled.And got a pretty blunt reply so fuck him ;)

1)slowed down the sytem like hell :angry: i want f**k hard hitman pro :angry:

2)system start up taking 30 minutes ,usually takes less than 5minutes .lot of time taking at windows logo screen :angry:

Just untick in the options that Hitman Pro has to run after Windows startup.

Installed Hitman Pro over 100 computers and never had any problems.

Think that problem is your laptop or Windows installation.

its not the developer its your pc or laptop

my laptop is in excellent position before using hitman pro

5 mins to boot up is not an "excellent Position". Mine takes barely a minute to boot up.