Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

Welcome to nsane.forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

RollBack Rx clone (Eazy Fix v10.0)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Votam

Votam

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Softer

• Brazil

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

POPULAR

hi guys, check this RollBack Rx clone, is free today.

#2 Ponting

Ponting

Left nsane.forums;enjoy now

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

You have to activate it before the Giveaway offer for the
software is over.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following
important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

தீயினால் சுட்டபுண் உள்ளாறும் ஆறாதே
நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

This is the by far the best Thirukkural. You cannot be more spot-on that this!! For non-Tamils, it means that “Even the deepest burns caused by fire will heal one day, but the burns caused by words won’t heal”. Philosophy might easily say “Don’t be swayed by other’s opinions”. But, is this really possible? In case someone hurts you, you tend to ponder over what that person had said. So, whenever you are reminded of that person or meet him/her again, the incident crops up. The “burns” that Thiruvalluvar talks about lingers forever.

Although Old habits die hard, make sure your brain functions before your tongue!

#3 AlexCross

AlexCross

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,287 posts

• Romania

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

I don't get this, What's the difference between Rollback RX and this?

PS

Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, so I'm guessing that it doesn't work on W8/W8.1

Edited by AlexCross, 15 October 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#4 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

They are almost the same....rebranded version of Rollback Rx...but Eaz-fix pro usually get bug-fixes/updates/new version releases,etc later than Rollback Rx..

Just use the serial and activate Rollback Rx 10.2 online...follow the next posts...

Edited by NSFfan, 15 October 2013 - 10:46 AM.

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

This is the by far the best Thirukkural. You cannot be more spot-on that this!! For non-Tamils, it means that “Even the deepest burns caused by fire will heal one day, but the burns caused by words won’t heal”. Philosophy might easily say “Don’t be swayed by other’s opinions”. But, is this really possible? In case someone hurts you, you tend to ponder over what that person had said. So, whenever you are reminded of that person or meet him/her again, the incident crops up. The “burns” that Thiruvalluvar talks about lingers forever.

Although Old habits die hard, make sure your brain functions before your tongue!

#5 LeeSmithG

LeeSmithG

baD bOY gUnnER

• ViP
  • 917 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

I have downloaded an installed 8 hours and 16 minutes ago and I thought hey, ''this looks like that rollback program people at nsane are raving about''.

Seems similar.

It works well, have not done a restore yet.

But then both programs behave like Roxio Rollback if you know what software I am talking about.

walcottsigmv2.jpg

London till I die!

#6 ramiz0

ramiz0

ViP Member

• Veteran
  • 2,437 posts
  • Interests:Music,Softwares,Games,Info Collection

• Pakistan

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

thanks for the info guys

liR9FSf.gif

#7 AlexCross

AlexCross

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,287 posts

• Romania

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

They are almost the same....rebranded version of Rollback Rx...but Eaz-fix pro usually get bug-fixes/updates/new version releases,etc later than Rollback Rx..

So basically this version on their site is RollBack Rx 10.2?I'm very tempted to use it.

#8 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Rollback Rx-Magicure-Eaz-fix..etc...list goes on and on...

http://www.wildersse...ad.php?t=324137

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

#9 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,749 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

You can use same serial on RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954

bu7t.png

Just Tested serial working  on Windows 8.1 Pro x64 [RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954]

Download RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954

Use this Universal serial>>>>>

Product ID :
RM1014-673832-472570
You have to activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over. See how long time left  >>>

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install 
during the Giveaway period comes with the following 
important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

Just incase do not forgot backup offline activation

Edited by november_ra1n, 15 October 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#10 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

So don't forget to backup shield.dat file..after online activation... :)

See http://www.nsaneforu...e-4#entry640400 for shield.dat info...

Edited by NSFfan, 15 October 2013 - 10:31 AM.

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

#11 november_ra1n

november_ra1n

*GeziPark Resistance*

• Veteran
  • 12,749 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

So don't forget to backup shield.dat file..after online activation... :)

See http://www.nsaneforu...e-4#entry640400 for shield.dat info...

I was looking for my own tut you find much earlier than me thank you cause i was thinking even they said there is no further update but you never know that may be just possible with sunny day!!  B)

Of course with the help with offline activation.. 

Edited by november_ra1n, 15 October 2013 - 10:35 AM.

#12 geeteam

geeteam

G33K'N

• Veteran
  • 2,803 posts
  • Interests:Computers &
    Smartphones &
    Gadgets

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

hey, whats RollBack Rx clone? atleast you should give us an info about it before providing links for the giveaway.

--| when technology becomes absolute passion |--

--| tHE GEE tEAM |--

---------------------

VISIT MY BLOG

- software as it should be -

- am grateful to be part -

#13 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

hey, whats RollBack Rx clone? atleast you should give us an info about it before providing links for the giveaway.

lol..just try to activate using the same serial for Rollback Rx 10.2...and backup shield.dat for future use..

http://www.horizonda...spx?ProductId=1

Edited by NSFfan, 15 October 2013 - 10:41 AM.

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

#14 rach

rach

• ViP
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

so we only need serial for Rollback Rx from the giveaway, not Eaz Fix itself :lol:

#15 geeteam

geeteam

G33K'N

• Veteran
  • 2,803 posts
  • Interests:Computers &
    Smartphones &
    Gadgets

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

lol..just try to activate using the same serial for Rollback Rx 10.2...and backup shield.dat for future use..

What is RollBack Rx clone?

--| when technology becomes absolute passion |--

--| tHE GEE tEAM |--

---------------------

VISIT MY BLOG

- software as it should be -

- am grateful to be part -

#16 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

What is RollBack Rx clone?

http://www.nsaneforu...00/#entry658696

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

#17 rach

rach

• ViP
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:50 AM

What is RollBack Rx clone?

RollBack Rx - http://www.horizonda...spx?ProductId=1 (This is the real Rollback Rx)
EazFix - http://www.pcundo.com/eazpro.php ( we call it 'clone' because interface and function almost same. it even uses same serial :lol: )

Edited by rach, 15 October 2013 - 10:52 AM.

#18 Ponting

Ponting

• Veteran
  • 3,218 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

New users of Rollback Rx are recommended to read this user guide..especially product limitations before installing it on their PC..

User Guide

Also read this thread..later...if you have some spare time..

Edited by NSFfan, 15 October 2013 - 10:58 AM.

நாவினால் சுட்ட வடு.

#19 ZinnPL

ZinnPL

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 988 posts

• Blank

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

I installed RollbackRx with this serial, reboot PC... and my PC won't start! Again restart and still nothing. I have small heart attack because my HDD is 100% crypted with TrueCrypt and I think that I loose all my data. But I used TrueCrypt recovery CD and PC turn on.

RollBack Rx do not works with TrueCrypt bootloader???  :unsure:

#20 AlexCross

AlexCross

ViP Member

• ViP
  • 1,287 posts

• Romania

Posted 15 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I have activated it, saved the key from shield.dat, do I need to do something else apart from this, to be on the safe side?

Edited by AlexCross, 15 October 2013 - 11:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users