ACDSee Pro 3 + Updates (Chip and CD Austria, PC News Giveaway)

R3C0N

• Replies 20
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R3C0N

• dbweb

• Biels

Top Posters In This Topic

Download ACDSEE v3 PRO ~ 60 MB (no Pro Version is just 3-4 mb, extreme old and wrong) is possible in French, English, German. See on them Homepage.

The license work on all Languages

Mirrors:

English ACDSee Pro 3.0.475: http://pf.phpnuke.org/s/1381110350/en/3/9/39694-652176-acdsee-pro.exe

official: http://files.acdsystems.com/english/installers/acdseepro-3-0-475-win-en.exe

Edited by R3C0N

I like v3 cause it's more than enough features for that what I use this program and more I don't need from ACDSee. The installed space by v3 is already big. Later Versions are even bigger in filesize. Sure it depent for what u use it and what u need on features etc...

I like v3 cause it's more than enough features for that what I use this program and more I don't need from ACDSee. The installed space by v3 is already big. Later Versions are even bigger in filesize. Sure it depent for what u use it and what u need on features etc...

in v7, the disk space when installed is around 70mb, and memory usage is really low, just around 7mb.

also you don't need to make a full install of ACDSee, you can just disable the features that you don't need during the installation.

Did anyone actually managed to use the serial numbers given with an English setup ? The only setup that accepts the serial numbers is the one from globell.com and that's in German.

I tried all the links from above, none will accept the keys.

Thanks.

I first installed in german cause its my mother language. Then i uninstalled it because it does not install the english version over it - I must say I can not remember which installer I used by the english version and where I downloaded it, thats why i searched later the net and added the english version link afterwards. Then i installed the english version and it work by me. I also did my serial to the ACDSee website account.

I think there also other ways to switch to english for example replacing a couple of files by an installed German version - here is the community needed.

For my needs the version 3 Pro is full ok. Not to forchange with ACDSEE 3 without Pro thats ages older as ACDSEE Pro v3.

Edited by R3C0N

Old version for old computers. ;)

Thanks for sharing. :)

I managed to get it working in English. I first tried installing the US English Build 475 version, which did not accept my serial number. I installed in trial mode. I copied the three dll files in the /1033 directory to a temporary location and then uninstalled. I Installed the build 355 version (German) version, which accepted my serial number. I updated using the US English Build 475 installer (had to ignore some errors, but it worked). I then copied the three dll files from the US version into the /1031 directory on my installed version. It now works with english menus. There may be some remnants of the German version left but it works good for me.

I managed to get it working in English. I first tried installing the US English Build 475 version, which did not accept my serial number. I installed in trial mode. I copied the three dll files in the /1033 directory to a temporary location and then uninstalled. I Installed the build 355 version (German) version, which accepted my serial number. I updated using the US English Build 475 installer (had to ignore some errors, but it worked). I then copied the three dll files from the US version into the /1031 directory on my installed version. It now works with english menus. There may be some remnants of the German version left but it works good for me.

Thanks for info. Worked for me, too. I have English menu now.

dbweb, Crash is most likely due to corrupted image database. Delete the folder in your temp directory and it should fix the problem. C:\Users\......username.....\AppData\Local\ACD Systems\

The directory will be recreated at next launch.

German license can be used for English distribution (Build 475) - An elegant solution for your method! :)

http://www.hddfiles.ru/download/28258/

Thanks for sharing.

Dan557,

Thanks for providing the build 475 installer. It definitely is a cleaner way to get this working (in English). The only update I installed with this installation is the updated RAW file plug-in, downloadable from the link below. The ACDSee installer at this link "acdseepro-3-0-475-win-en" did not work with the giveaway serial number, but your "acdseepro-3-0-475-win-en-de" installer was able to be installed with the giveaway serial number in English...

RAW plug-in is available from this site:

http://www.acdsee.com/en/support/acdsee-pro-3

• Adenman locked this topic